Alt-Trump

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So this is how it goes:

Trump says he can grab women by the genitals (I'd use the word he used but I'd get banned again) and Roy Moore can have sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl.

That's no problem for Tambora and glorydaz.

But if a woman wears a hat with pink ears?

Tam and GD suddenly get the vapors.

:chuckle:
Anna things it's awe inspiring to watch bull dykes, baby killers, and unsatisfied women parade in the city streets wearing a vagina on their head, while dragging their little daughters with them holding vulgar signs.
Lets you know what sort of women they aspire to.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the liberal way......LIE like DOGS while wearing VAGINA hats....."ears". :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure I don't have "vapors"....how about you, Tam?

These Liberals lie coming and going without batting an eye. Well practiced. :thumb:
I told ya she knew how to play the game.
She playing it for all it worth today.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So this is how it goes:

Trump says he can grab women by the genitals (I'd use the word he used but I'd get banned again) and Roy Moore can have sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl.

That's no problem for Tambora and glorydaz.

But if a woman wears a hat with pink ears?

Tam and GD suddenly get the vapors.

:chuckle:
You should look at aCW's thread, it seems the accusers of Judge Roy Moore are liars and low lifes. One worked for the demonrats who do anything they can for a win as evidenced by your crooked criminal hero Hillary.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You should look at aCW's thread, it seems the accusers of Judge Roy Moore are liars and low lifes. One worked for the demonrats who do anything they can for a win as evidenced by your crooked criminal hero Hillary.

Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls

Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter with 14 year old girl when he was 32. A former colleague of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls when he worked in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office in the 1980s.

In a statement to CNN, Teresa Jones, who served as Deputy District Attorney for Etowah County, Ala., from 1982 until 1985, said that multiple people thought it was unusual that Moore dated high school girls, but that no one ever raised the matter with him.

"It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," Jones told CNN. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."

Moore, now 70, served as the Assistant District Attorney for Etowah County from 1977 until 1982.

Jones' comments came two days after an explosive Washington Post report detailed allegations that Moore pursued sexual and romantic relations with teenage girls when he was in his early 30s.

One of Moore's accusers, Leigh Corfman, told the Post that the former Alabama Supreme Court justice initiated a sexual encounter with her in 1979, when she was just 14 and he was 32.

Moore has vehemently denied Corfman's allegation. But in an interview on Sean Hannity's radio program on Friday, he did not rule out that he dated girls in their late teens when he was in his 30s, saying that he did not remember doing so.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...ge-that-he-dated-high-school-girls/ar-BBEQZXX

CroweJ20160512A_low.jpg

Judge Roy Moore may claim that he can't recall if he dated teenage girls while serving in the District Attorney's Office for Etowah County, Alabama - but those who worked with him do remember!

It was "common knowledge" that while in his 30's, he was cruising high school football games and the malls in search of teenage girls!

Republicans are now faced with 2 untenable decisions -
1. if Moore's name remains on the ballot, Republicans run the risk that the Democrats could win an upset victory in next month's election, reducing the GOP's Senate majority to 51/49!
2. if Moore is elected, Republican will be forced to decide as to whether to tarnish their reputations by allowing a potential child molester to serve in the Senate

Last edited:

glorydaz

Anna things it's awe inspiring to watch bull dykes, baby killers, and unsatisfied women parade in the city streets wearing a vagina on their head, while dragging their little daughters with them holding vulgar signs.

It was certainly a DARK DAY in our history. :sigh:

Unfortunately, they aren't in the least bit embarrassed.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You sure have a fixation on those hats. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

This is the liberal way......LIE like DOGS while wearing VAGINA hats....."ears". :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure I don't have "vapors"....how about you, Tam?

These Liberals lie coming and going without batting an eye. Well practiced. :thumb:

Well no, the pair of you don't seem bothered about Trump's recorded comments at all.

More's the pity...

Gary K

Banned
CroweJ20160512A_low.jpg

Judge Roy Moore may claim that he can't recall if he dated teenage girls while serving in the District Attorney's Office for Etowah County, Alabama - but those who worked with him do remember!

It was "common knowledge" that while in his 30's, he was cruising high school football games and the malls in search of teenage girls!

Republicans are now faced with 2 untenable decisions -
1. if Moore's name remains on the ballot, Republicans run the risk that the Democrats could win an upset victory in next month's election, reducing the GOP's Senate majority to 51/49!
2. if Moore is elected, Republican will be forced to decide as to whether to tarnish their reputations by allowing a potential child molester to serve in the Senate

That's odd. An ABC news affiliate from Alabama sent a reporter out to do "man on the street" reporting and couldn't find a single person who believed WAPO. Pretty odd response to something that is "common knowledge".