Alt-Trump

glorydaz

Can you imagine the outrage if men knitted a hat of male sex body part and paraded around town to rally for men's rights?

But let of bunch of bull dykes, baby killers, and unsatisfied women do it, and .................. "Oooooo how awesome and inspiring".

Where's Danoh and his double standard lecture when it would actually relate?

:rotfl: Yes, I can see it now.

Heavens, they'd be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
And what do you grow in your secret garden, Mr. Holier than Thou?

I've known more men like you than I have Trump or Clinton, and you are NO DIFFERENT than they are.

Then stop lusting after those hunks you see in magazines, Rusha.

Remember that thread a couple of years back? :chuckle:

darthtrump.jpg

No need to respond, "glorydaz" just continues to sink deeper and deeper into the "DARK SIDE!"

glorydaz

That's for sure.
Can you believe the left has gotten so depraved that you have to tell them that?

They call it a "pink hat", as if it's one Scarlet O'Hara would have worn.

And those "pink hats" were just mild compared to the grossness that was out there, and the grossness that came flowing drippingly off their tongues.

AND they brought their children, for crying out loud. :shocked:

They call it standing up for all those poor oppressed women who have flaunted their wares for years.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bill Clinton
Really. I mean even his liberal leftist wanna-be-President of a wife, that these clowns were so enamored with, stood up for him.

Kinda hard to see which side of the issue they really stand on when they were ready and willing to place a supporter of a woman molester in the President's office.

glorydaz

No need to respond, "glorydaz" just continues to sink deeper and deeper into the "DARK SIDE!"

Hey, I'm not the one who was lusting after half dressed men while claiming to be virtuous.

I'm simply exposing ALL the dark side....even when it's hiding under a pink vagina hat.

Unlike you, who hides your own evil while pointing out the evil of others.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They call it a "pink hat", as if it's one Scarlet O'Hara would have worn.

And those "pink hats" were just mild compared to the grossness that was out there, and the grossness that came flowing drippingly off their tongues.

AND they brought their children, for crying out loud. :shocked:

They call it standing up for all those poor oppressed women who have flaunted their wares for years.
Of course, they will downplay the vulgarity of it if it is their side doing it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey, I'm not the one who was lusting after half dressed men while claiming to be virtuous.

I'm simply exposing ALL the dark side....even when it's hiding under a pink vagina hat.

Unlike you, who hides your own evil while pointing out the evil of others.
jgarbage is a troll :troll: He scans the web for political cartoons to try and bolster his weak points.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So this is how it goes:

Trump says he can grab women by the genitals (I'd use the word he used but I'd get banned again) and Roy Moore can have sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl.

That's no problem for Tambora and glorydaz.

But if a woman wears a hat with pink ears?

Tam and GD suddenly get the vapors.

:chuckle:

glorydaz

Of course, they will downplay the vulgarity of it if it is their side doing it.

They sure bragged about it at the time, though. In fact, if they weren't such chickens, they'd be defending it right out loud here on this forum. They applauded like fools about poems about "periods", and they can't blame that on the "feline line" Anna is pushing now.

glorydaz

So this is how it goes:

Trump says he can grab women by the genitals (I'd use the word he used but I'd get banned again) and Roy Moore can have sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl.

That's no problem for Tambora and glorydaz.

But if a woman wears a hat with pink ears?

Tam and GD suddenly get the vapors.

:chuckle:

This is the liberal way......LIE like DOGS while wearing VAGINA hats....."ears". :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure I don't have "vapors"....how about you, Tam?

These Liberals lie coming and going without batting an eye. Well practiced. :thumb: