Alt-Trump

Arthur Brain

And yet your still here talking.
Let's see what you have to say this time.

I remember.
And you bring this up every time you and I disagree.
What is with you, AB????
You think that just because I support one view of yours I'm obligated to support all your views.
No wonder you liberals are so confused.

Let me turn that coin.
Remember when I supported you in that rape thread, AB?
Remember that?
What happened?
You sure have changed your tone towards me since then.

And the real AB shows up.
Classy.

No, I don't "expect" you to support me in anything we don't agree on, which let's face it, is pretty much most things. What I don't expect you to do is make up lurid, rancid innuendo where it comes to anything resembling groping or any sort of sexual assault. What, that too much to ask? Is that Christian of you? Honest? You know fine well what I think about rape and for you to pull what you have tonight is what, decent? Appropriate witness?

I'll call you on all sorts, I think you're absolutely whacked out on certain things sure, but I've never made light of your rape or anything associated.

glorydaz

What, no chuckling at yourself this time? You're some piece of work aren't you? Real Christian witness in action...

God didn't make any rules against chuckling, silly man.

I've been freed from the bondage you're under, and that's why you're forced to pretend like you're a cleaner rat than you actually are.

glorydaz

No, I don't "expect" you to support me in anything we don't agree on, which let's face it, is pretty much most things. What I don't expect you to do is make up lurid, rancid innuendo where it comes to anything resembling groping or any sort of sexual assault. What, that too much to ask? Is that Christian of you? Honest? You know fine well what I think about rape and for you to pull what you have tonight is what, decent? Appropriate witness?

I'll call you on all sorts, I think you're absolutely whacked out on certain things sure, but I've never made light of your rape or anything associated.

And you're claiming you have never groped a woman in your life? If you were famous, Artie, they would be coming out of the woodwork. :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psst, go make some rancid innuendo about posters not having the chance to grope people and assault them you nasty piece of work.
Did that make you happy to say that?
Are you proud of yourself?

Rusha needs to change her post now.
Indeed ... though being supportive in such instances is always the moral option. It takes the ability to show empathy, kindness and support. It is what can always be expected from you and Anna.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Artie, it has been insinuated right here in this thread that I approve of men sexually molesting women after I made my stance loudly in that old rape thread.
And the insinuation came from participant of that same rape thread.
What do you think about that, decent?

Arthur Brain

Artie, it has been insinuated right here in this thread that I approve of men sexually molesting women after I made my stance loudly in that old rape thread.
And the insinuation came from participant of that same rape thread.
What do you think about that, decent?

Link to it, and it certainly wasn't me regardless but you aimed your rancid bile in my direction didn't you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not especially, wasn't difficult to write or come up with. Difference is is that if anyone came on here making light of your rape I'd be calling them all names under the sun as well as with anyone else.

Of course, as we all would. It's second nature with decent, empathetic people.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good run along to another Trump bashing thread so you can feel like you're so much better than he is....Mr. Groper.
It not really about molesting women.
We recently had a woman molester named Clinton in the White House with no outrage from the left.

This is about painting the political opposition (the white straight married Christian male, Trump) as negatively as possible and all his voters too, pure and simple.

Arthur Brain

I'd like to see that link too. Because I'll bet it was one of mine saying they were okay with Trump's admitted sexual assault.

Which they are, having dismissed it as "locker room" talk.

Which they have been, so they can wear that one themselves. If they wanna make light of Trump and his comments then it's solely on them.

Tic Tacs anyone?

:plain: