Abortion Photos Real, NY Times Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And Granite, of course, you can call into the show most any weekday. And I don't tend to hang up on, or even rush, people who disagree with me. Just ask fool.
You might hang up on Granite, though. Not because he disagrees but because he's so arrogant and loves the sound of his own voice that he wouldn't be able to shut up.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I suppose that would be a legal question. I don't know.

You're stalling and squirming at this point because you understand the implication of my question. Maybe you're not as dense as I thought.

Are the remains of an abandoned corpse, a child no less, yours to do with as you see fit? This is a yes or no question, believe it or not. The only reason you're not answering the question directly is because you realize what I'm driving at. Good.

It would not seem that you care a whole lot about the baby. I could be wrong--I hope I am.

...says the guy who can't even tell me the decent thing to do with a baby's dead body. Take your hope and turn into something resembling basic humanity, Pharisee.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Legal question] "You're stalling and squirming at this point because you understand the implication of my question. Maybe you're not as dense as I thought."
No. I agree with those doing this bloody job. You cannot kill babies with tranquility (Enyart).

[It would not seem that you care..."] "...says the guy who can't even tell me the decent thing to do with a baby's dead body. Take your hope and turn into something resembling basic humanity, Pharisee."
I think the Pharisees would have passed by without concern for the slain baby (Lk 10:31-32).

I don't disagree that babies should be buried properly. We are also told to warn others of the consequences of murder (Jer 26:15).

Granite

Hall of Fame
No. I agree with those doing this bloody job.

What specific job are you referring to?

I don't disagree that babies should be buried properly.

Took you long enough to say so.

Are the remains of aborted children yours to do with as you see fit?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Bloody job] "What specific job are you referring to?"
Taking pictures of the victims of abortion.

"Are the remains of aborted children yours to do with as you see fit?"
Mine? No.

Have you read the rest of the thread? Those who have been knee deep in the bloody remains of children have provided you with links that show many of these babies received a proper burial.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Mine? No.

And by that do you mean others, or just not you?

Your answers are getting more and more opaque. You say the bodies weren't taken in some cases because those rooting through Dumpsters thought the "evidence" served them better if it stayed and you thought that was wide; now you say you support the burial of aborted children; and you still can't clearly say whether or not we can do with these dead strangers as we please.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"And by that do you mean others, or just not you?"
That is a legal question.

"Your answers are getting more and more opaque. You say the bodies weren't taken in some cases because those rooting through dumpsters thought the "evidence" served them better if it stayed and you thought that was [wise?]; now you say you support the burial of aborted children; and you still can't clearly say whether or not we can do with these dead strangers as we please."
"Do with these dead strangers as we please"? Pro-lifers photograph murdered babies to prevent additional murders. Yes, I think that they should record the evidence.

You acted as if they desecrate their bodies: "...pose a child's corpse, manhandle it, use it as a prop...". They do not.

Maybe they were permitted to take their bodies but didn't. Maybe they were not permitted to take their bodies because they were unfortunately seen as other people's property (e.g. bio-hazard waste). Either way, I think it is wise to bring social tension to the issue of child killing.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That is a legal question.

And this answer of yours is a cop out.

You acted as if they desecrate their bodies: "...pose a child's corpse, manhandle it, use it as a prop...". They do not.

So how do you think these pictures are taken and posed, SD? Many of these children are not photographed in situ, as it were. How did they get posed and photographed outside of a Dumpster?

Maybe they were permitted to take their bodies but didn't.

This isn't what you said, however. You said (as though being in a position to personally know) that the decision was made to leave the remains there since it'd be more advantageous to the cause. Are you backtracking from that statement?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Legal] "And this answer of yours is a cop out."
Christians take God's law (Ge 37:22; Jer 26:15) and civil law (Luke 20:22) seriously.

"So how do you think these pictures are taken and posed, SD?..."
They took pictures at a crime scene. You are having a hard time because you have a corrupt mind (Titus 1:15). Whatever you think they may have done--with or to--the body of the child is inaccurate, I am sure. They did not desecrate the body as you insinuate.

"You said (as though being in a position to personally know) that the decision was made to leave the remains there since it'd be more advantageous to the cause. Are you backtracking from that statement?"
I am not backtracking on that statement. I am not in the position to personally know all of the facts. You have been speaking with the one who does know the details in this thread.

It sounded to me like they left the body of the child there in this case. In other cases, pro-lifers buried the children. Each situation may be different. You insinuate that they do not care about the children. Why else would they be there? Of course they care about the children--they are there to prevent the murder of another child. They are letting the world know about what is happening.

Many people gather around a crime scene. Yellow police tape goes up and officers are telling people to stand back. One man starts taking pictures. He works for the police so he gathers the evidence. Another person, sort of hiding behind other people, peers into the scene as well. He would prefer no pictures taken. He doesn't want the pictures to be developed or for them to ever see the light of day because you see, he is the murder.

I think you want what your father wants (Jn 8:44). His plans and purposes are your plans and purposes. Lawyers bring evidence into a court of law and sometimes it's bloody. It's not easy to look at. This is what pro-lifers are doing. Christians are not lawyers but they are witnesses of Jesus Christ. They warn others about the consequences of murder. Warning others is better than being apathetic.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Whatever you think they may have done--with or to--the body of the child is inaccurate, I am sure. They did not desecrate the body as you insinuate.

As I already pointed out, Enyart's crowd aren't the only people who photograph aborted children. Such pics have been readily over the years abd are certainly easy to find these days. I don't think you're misinformed or stupid enough not to have seen such photos as I'm describing. In this case, you've simply chosen to act obtuse.

I am not in the position to personally know all of the facts. You have been speaking with the one who does know the details in this thread.

You said the remains were left because it was best for the pro-life movement. Perhaps you don't like being reminded of your own words, but either you were assuming, jumping to conclusions, lying, or speaking with an authority you didn't have. One way or another, you're definitely waffling on what you said before.

I think you want what your father wants (Jn 8:44).

Actually, my father founded a crisis pregnancy center in Pontiac, you stiff-necked buffoon.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I don't think you're misinformed or stupid enough not to have seen such photos as I'm describing. In this case, you've simply chosen to act obtuse."
I haven't seen the pictures you are talking about then. I have seen just two pictures (this one here [Jefferson]) and the one on the truth truck. They are extremely disturbing. I think people should see them. Incidentally, I also think that people should see the Daniel Pearl beheading video so that they are aware of our enemy.

"You said the remains were left..."
That's how I understand it from what I heard. I could be wrong.

[Father the devil (Jn 8:44)] "Actually, my father founded a crisis pregnancy center in Pontiac, you stiff-necked buffoon."
I am sure that your earthly father is a very nice person. You claim to be a Satanist. The Bible has a lot to say about people like you. You expect me not to believe it?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen the pictures you are talking about then.

You have never in your entire life seen any other pictures of aborted children?

That's how I understand it from what I heard. I could be wrong.

Once again: pulling teeth.

Again: you don't understand what Satanism is, at all, and don't appear interested in learning otherwise. Or correcting any misunderstandings you have, for that matter. That's not my problem, but it's an incredible waste of time. Why don't you just stick to what you know, and not what you assume?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"You have never in your entire life seen any other pictures of aborted children?"
No. Seeing two is enough. The pictures that I saw were enough to convince me of the horror of abortion.

"[Y]ou don't understand what Satanism is, at all, and don't appear interested in learning otherwise."
I am not interested in Satan. But I would be interested in what you believe.

I understand that Satanists believe different things. They obviously reject Christian doctrine. God is generally viewed as impersonal or made up. Man is not seen as made in God's image. Sin is an invention of men. There is no need for salvation. There is no life beyond death. Maybe you believe in the "Nine Satanic Statements", some of which are: Man should indulge, not abstain; be kind only to the deserving; and take vengeance instead of turning the other cheek ("Do unto others as they do unto you"). Maybe you think Christians need a "crutch" which is why they believe in God? (Christianity, Cults & the Occult, Rose Publishing).

"...Or correcting any misunderstandings you have, for that matter."
What don't I understand?

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
No. See two is enough. The pictures that I saw were enough to convince me of the horror of abortion.

I'd submit, then, that you don't have a clear understanding at all as to what I've been talking about.

Maybe you believe in the "Nine Satanic Statements", some of which are: Man should indulge, not abstain; be kind only to the deserving; and take vengeance instead of turning the other cheek ("Do unto others as they do unto you").

That's a very crude paraphrase, but roughly resembles some of them, yes.

Maybe you think Christians need a "crutch" which is why they believe in God? (Christianity, Cults & the Occult, Rose Publishing).

Yes, I think some people do need a crutch of sorts and that their faith, be it Christianity or another religion, fits that role perfectly.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I'd submit, then, that you don't have a clear understanding at all as to what I've been talking about."
I am sure it is more horrific than I imagine, then. But I do not believe that the people you are speaking with here are guilty of doing wrong. They of all people know that they are responsible for their actions before God. And God knows their heart. If they sin and know it--for example, say in reality they really don't care about the baby; they were more concerned with being right then doing right just to further their cause. God will hold them accountable. You might believe this but I do not.

"That's a very crude paraphrase, but roughly resembles some of them, yes."
I know how you hate cut and paste. I can only guess what you believe from your other posts.

"...I think some people do need a crutch of sorts and that their faith, be it Christianity or another religion, fits that role perfectly."
As Mac Powell says, "I don't need a crutch. I need an ambulance." We are utterly helpless. There is no one who understands, no one who seeks God (Ro 3:11). This is a paradox that Christians live with. How do we help people who are unable to understand and who don't want to understand? We press toward an impossible goal (Phil 3:14). But with God all things are possible (Mt 19:26). My pastor says that there are two types of people in this world--those who have hope and those who need it. We've got it. You need it.

Look at that face. That's a face only a mama would love. You look like you need hope.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I am sure it is more horrific than I imagine, then. But I do not believe that the people you are speaking with here are guilty of doing wrong.

By your own admission you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe for you being disinformed is enough to form an opinion.

We get that a lot.

Because it's true. Certain people fill the void with certain activities. For you, it happens to be religion. Just as well...I wonder, sometimes, exactly what you people would do without it. Nothing good, probably.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
By your own admission you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe for you being [misinformed] is enough to form an opinion.
I can tell you what I know. I cannot tell you what I don't know. Maybe you are out there looking at more pictures than I am.
[Christians need a crutch] "Because it's true. Certain people fill the void with certain activities. For you, it happens to be religion. Just as well...I wonder, sometimes, exactly what you people would do without it. Nothing good, probably."
We could say the same about you. Christians are here are giving out the word of God. Who has made theology a mere intellectual exercise? You have been exposed to much light here at theology online no doubt; yet, some 24,000 posts later-- any change of heart? ever? You only heap coals on your head.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I can tell you what I know. I cannot tell you what I don't know. Maybe you are out there looking at more pictures than I am.

Very Rumsfeldesque of you.:chuckle:

Yes, I would definitely say on this issue I know what I'm talking about and you simply don't. I'm not expecting an apology coming from you considering you overreacted and lied, but it's not a perfect world.

Christians are here are giving out the word of God.

As are billions of other people, in their own way. You guys are all equally nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.