Abortion Photos Real, NY Times Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I would definitely say on this issue I know what I'm talking about and you simply don't. I'm not expecting an apology coming from you considering you overreacted and lied, but it's not a perfect world.
An apology for not perusing your favorite websites? I'll concede your point--you have seen more horrifying pictures of aborted babies than I have. But I do not assume that pro-lifers have acted callously. It's a bloody world thanks to liberals (Jn 10:10). In a perfect world (as God created it [Ge 1:31]) men don't pick up the pieces of murdered children.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
An apology for not perusing your favorite websites? I'll concede your point--you have seen more horrifying pictures of aborted babies than I have. But I do not assume that pro-lifers have acted callously. It's a bloody world thanks to liberals (Jn 10:10). In a perfect world (as God created it [Ge 1:31]) men don't pick up the pieces of murdered children.

My favorite websites range from thenewamerican.com to thedailybeast.com, so, yet again, you've made yourself look foolish for no reason.:cool:

It's a bloody world because of people, and this idiotic insistence of yours on circling back to "liberals" betrays just how very short-sighted you are.

Using a dead child as a prop when you're supposed to be their advocate's about as callous as it gets.

LightSon

Using a dead child as a prop when you're supposed to be their advocate's about as callous as it gets.

Recognizing the Jesus allowed Himself to be taken, brutalized and crucified on your behalf, and then thumbing your nose is more callous. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.