9/11 Conspiracies

quip

BANNED
Banned
Why did the penthouse collapse before the walls? Why did the penthouse collapse only from one end and not uniformly. What support do have for claim that random fires would not lead to this kind of failure?

Better yet, how did the precise center (penthouse) fail from external damage sources.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Better yet, how did the precise center (penthouse) fail from external damage sources.

Likewise, where is the plumes of smoke from this conflagration that went on for hours. I only see smoke from prior events, other buildings. Look at all that smoke from my example....conspicuously missing from #7.

:doh:

fool

Hall of Fame
Dude, intensity of a fire hot enough to collapse a building. No.

Why not?
What about the smoke (that you weren't aware of until Doser posted the vid) makes you think you know something about the fire inside?

You start with no smoke:
Look at all that smoke from my example....conspicuously missing from #7.
Then Doser shows you smoke and without skipping a beat you move the goalposts to "not enough smoke".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why not?
What about the smoke (that you weren't aware of until Doser posted the vid) makes you think you know something about the fire inside?

You start with no smoke:

Then Doser shows you smoke and without skipping a beat you move the goalposts to "not enough smoke".

the hottest fires are smokeless

ever strike a cutting torch and open the oxygen valve to tune the flame??