9/11 Conspiracies

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I used to set myself on fire about twice a year.
The trick is to wear cotton, it burns slowly.

Yep, my everyday clothes are Dickies hammerloop cotton jeans, and snap button Wrangler denim shirts. You can get those shirts off quick, if you need to.

I remember about thirty-five years ago I was building a trailer in the hot summer sun. I was taking my shirt off to do measuring, layout and Oxy-acet cutting.
Then I'd put my shirt back on to weld and grind.
I was using a 9" Milwaukee side grinder.
My shirt tail was out.
The nine inch wheel caught my shirt and before I could blink, the grinder had wound up my shirt ground a swath across my chest and was now at my throat....stopped.
I'm glad I didn't have the lock on or I wouldn't be here now.
Since then, I never grind with my shirt tail out.

fool

Hall of Fame
Read post #190 from doser....then set him straight.

You mean this?
no, you're right- it didn't get hit by a 168 ton airplane

it got hit by a 500,000 ton building

Ok, I'll set him straight.
Hey Doser. It got hit by debris from the impact and caught on fire and the collapse of the towers also damaged it.
Both happened.

Quip: he's all set now, I'm not sure why that was important but there ya go.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You mean this?

Hey Doser. It got hit by debris from the impact and caught on fire and the collapse of the towers also damaged it.
Both happened.

apparently quip thought I meant it got hit by the totality of the north tower, but dint collapse till later

:think:

that would have been impressive

fool

Hall of Fame
Yep, my everyday clothes are Dickies hammerloop cotton jeans, and snap button Wrangler denim shirts. You can get those shirts off quick, if you need to.

I remember about thirty-five years ago I was building a trailer in the hot summer sun. I was taking my shirt off to do measuring, layout and Oxy-acet cutting.
Then I'd put my shirt back on to weld and grind.
I was using a 9" Milwaukee side grinder.
My shirt tail was out.
The nine inch wheel caught my shirt and before I could blink, the grinder had wound up my shirt ground a swath across my chest and was now at my throat....stopped.
I'm glad I didn't have the lock on or I wouldn't be here now.
Since then, I never grind with my shirt tail out.

A nine inch grinder is not for the faint of heart.
Or the Amish, but for different reasons.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Better yet, how did the precise center (penthouse) fail from external damage sources.
Watch the video I posted. Watch the entire 3 minutes. I know that is a lot to ask but has good presentation about what was going on inside WTC7.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You mean this?

Both happened.

Good. Did you tell him it wasn't 500,000 tons of debris?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i wonder what the impact of the two towers coming down did to the structural integrity of 7

have you ever seen seismographs showing the impacts?