9/11 Conspiracies

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Especially when reality doesn't mesh with them.

Correct. Your "reality" does not mesh with the facts as observed and recorded. I will continue to point out your errors to others to stop the ignorance of Truthrs from spreading.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, let me ask you some questions:
Before this thread had you ever seen the video of the side of the building with all the smoke coming out of it and had you ever seen or known of the missing corner?

quip?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Correct. Your "reality" does not mesh with the facts as observed and recorded. I will continue to point out your errors to others to stop the ignorance of Truthrs from spreading.

Perhaps, doser could give you a hand with that oddly positioned stick!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
looks missing to me :idunno:

nistwtc7corner.jpg

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Sure does!

Why'd it plummet from the center (penthouse as noted by CM) straight down.

My wife's cakes don't drop that efficiently and symmetrical.
What direction would you expect it fall and why?

(Do you really think that a cake your wife bakes is analogous to a building?)

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
didn't know about the corner. (just "general" damage from tower)

OK, so you started out with a picture in your head that consisted of the video from the North side that show what looks like a pristine building with all it's glass suddenly dropping out of view (edited to start after the penthouse had sunk) and now (hopefully) you have a picture in your head of:
1. Smoke pouring out of the entire building top to bottom.
2. The Tower collapsing and "splashing" #7 with a debris tsunami almost as tall as the building itself which resulted in:
3. The corner missing that you know of and if the corner is missing it's reasonable to assume that there's other parts missing as well?

Have we at least arrived there?

fool

Hall of Fame

I think a lot of people have this stuck in there head when they ponder the topic:

They might not get that there's different types of construction with different strengths and weaknesses.

quip

BANNED
Banned
OK, so you started out with a picture in your head that consisted of the video from the North side that show what looks like a pristine building with all it's glass suddenly dropping out of view (edited to start after the penthouse had sunk) and now (hopefully) you have a picture in your head of:
1. Smoke pouring out of the entire building top to bottom.
2. The Tower collapsing and "splashing" #7 with a debris tsunami almost as tall as the building itself which resulted in:
3. The corner missing that you know of and if the corner is missing it's reasonable to assume that there's other parts missing as well?

Have we at least arrived there?
All except the conjecture of "other parts missing" while the smoke was seen from predominately the 'tower' side of the building.

quip

BANNED
Banned

No particular direction...just asymetrically.

And no ....the cake was comedy relief. Get a sense of humor.