9/11 Conspiracies

fool

Hall of Fame
1. Yes. Had little to do with collapse...apparently.
Do you think it helped? Do you think it's normal to be on fire and missing your corner? What do you think happens to the forces that corner was supposed to bear?

2. Can't fully see the extent of fire.
OK, so is most of it on fire?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Do you think it helped? Do you think it's normal to be on fire and missing your corner? What do you think happens to the forces that corner was supposed to bear?

OK, so is most of it on fire?

It collapsed from penthouse down. It would indeed make more sense if that corner collapsed with the rest following but.....

fool

Hall of Fame
It collapsed from penthouse down. It would indeed make more sense if that corner collapsed with the rest following but.....

But it was also on fire and I'm not going to try to pin you down of what percentage let's just agree that it was on fire and leave it at that.
So, to gather up our nuggets here.
We know that a 20 story chunk of the corner is missing.
Is it reasonable to conclude that other parts might be missing as well?
That we can't see? Because we don't have pics because people were a little bit busy at the time?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But it was also on fire and I'm not going to try to pin you down of what percentage let's just agree that it was on fire and leave it at that.
So, to gather up our nuggets here.
We know that a 20 story chunk of the corner is missing.
Is it reasonable to conclude that other parts might be missing as well?
That we can't see? Because we don't have pics because people were a little bit busy at the time?

if the building was prepped for demolition and then burned for seven hours after losing a twenty story chunk...

would anybody expect the "controlled" demolition to have worked as planned?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Better yet, how did the precise center (penthouse) fail from external damage sources.

So you watched the video and hopefully learned that internal structural failures led to its collapse. We also know the building was on fire. We know that the debris fell on the building and could easily have penetrated the roof causing unseen internal damage. We did not see any evidence of explosions before the building, including the penthouse, started to move. There is no requirement for explosives to account for the collapse of the building. All it takes is for one beam to fail. The loads that beam was designed to carry are transferred to adjacent beams which are now overload and side loaded so they start to fail. It was not a pancake collapse, it was a progressive collapse taking some 15 seconds from start to finish.

quip

BANNED
Banned
So you watched the video and hopefully learned that internal structural failures led to its collapse. We also know the building was on fire. We know that the debris fell on the building and could easily have penetrated the roof causing unseen internal damage. We did not see any evidence of explosions before the building, including the penthouse, started to move. There is no requirement for explosives to account for the collapse of the building. All it takes is for one beam to fail. The loads that beam was designed to carry are transferred to adjacent beams which are now overload and side loaded so they start to fail. It was not a pancake collapse, it was a progressive collapse taking some 15 seconds from start to finish.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one. Ok?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the hottest fires are smokeless

ever strike a cutting torch and open the oxygen valve to tune the flame??

Smoke is incomplete combustion and the particulates from it. Carbon monoxide is a side product of it also.

fool

Hall of Fame
Let's just agree to disagree on this one. Ok?

So, let me ask you some questions:
Before this thread had you ever seen the video of the side of the building with all the smoke coming out of it and had you ever seen or known of the missing corner?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hussein%209-11.jpg

fool

Hall of Fame
Yeah, and we didn't go to the moon. It isn't just fake news, it is fake science.

We went to the Moon. And we can demolish buildings, we do it every day.
When people compare a regular demolition to The Towers like you did and think about the time and work it took you are comparing two different things. The guys demolishing the building for construction are pulverizing it all at once so it's easy for the machines to clean up. If you just want the building to fall it takes a lot less.

fool

Hall of Fame
Things you and I set when we were 12. And probably Koban too.

Industrial Arts, an Oxygen Acetylene torch was put into my hands in 7th grade. Like I said I spent too much time with one in my 20s.

fool

Hall of Fame
The same one Rick and Marty Lagina are looking for?

So, we can go to the Moon, demolish buildings (which we can also build) but we can't get to the bottom of some hole on Oak Island.
Sounds about right.