9/11 Conspiracies

fool

Hall of Fame
one of my favorite tools! :thumb:

I'm torch cutting a massive I beam, 3 feet tall, I have a fire watch standing by with a water hose. It starts getting hot, then really hot. I lift my visor and look down and my clothes are on fire. I drop everything and beat the flames out. I look at my fire watch standing there with the hose and I ask him why he didn't do anything. He says "I didn't want to get you all wet" I ask him why he didn't shout a warning and he says "I figured you would realize eventually".
The Union Hall, they're not sending their best.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm torch cutting a massive I beam, 3 feet tall, I have a fire watch standing by with a water hose. It starts getting hot, then really hot. I lift my visor and look down and my clothes are on fire. I drop everything and beat the flames out. I look at my fire watch standing there with the hose and I ask him why he didn't do anything. He says "I didn't want to get you all wet" I ask him why he didn't shout a warning and he says "I figured you would realize eventually".
The Union Hall, they're not sending their best.

:darwinsm:

never set myself on fire, but i've had plenty of burn throughs on my pants legs, usually

learned pretty quick not to wear sneakers :chuckle:

fool

Hall of Fame
The two (or rather 3) don't compare...yet the same result insued.

Any opinion on that center failure from external sources?

The fact that you use the the term "center" and "external" in your question make me think that they are somehow significant to your understanding.
You've also used the term "random fires", so the same there.
Why do you think random fires from external sources wouldn't bring down the building?

fool

Hall of Fame
:darwinsm:

never set myself on fire, but i've had plenty of burn throughs on my pants legs, usually

learned pretty quick not to wear sneakers :chuckle:

I used to set myself on fire about twice a year.
The trick is to wear cotton, it burns slowly.

fool

Hall of Fame
It didn't get hit by a commercial airliner did it?

No, it got set on fire and when the towers collapsed it lost it's sprinkler main.
So the fire fighters didn't even have the hose connections they're supposed to have on every floor.

quip

BANNED
Banned
no, you're right- it didn't get hit by a 168 ton airplane

it got hit by a 500,000 ton building

You're grasping.

more than 300 feet from the nearest wall of the North Tower. It appears that most of the heavy fallout from the destruction of the North Tower landed short of Building 7. Building 6 stood between the North Tower and Building 7. cite

fool

Hall of Fame
You're grasping.

more than 300 feet from the nearest wall of the North Tower. It appears that most of the heavy fallout from the destruction of the North Tower landed short of Building 7. Building 6 stood between the North Tower and Building 7. cite

It was set on fire by debris from the plane crash.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The fact that you use the the term "center" and "external" in your question make me think that they are somehow significant to your understanding.
You've also used the term "random fires", so the same there.
Why do you think random fires from external sources wouldn't bring down the building?

I don't...rather the manner on which it fell is not rationally consistent with random damage.