9/11 Conspiracies

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Some of the un-exploded demolition charges went off after the building started to fall and the explosions drove the debris downward at faster than free fall speeds. :rotfl:

iirc, i constructed an elaborate "temporary increased gravity" scenario :chuckle:

ahh, good times

and then there were those who insisted that jet fuel wouldn't burn hot enough to melt steel :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Your compilation video cuts out the first 6 seconds of the collapse and does not address the internal collapse that started before the walls collapsed. When you look at the entire video you see that the penthouse structures collapsed into the building several seconds before the exterior walls begin to collapse. By definition, that is not a pancake collapse.

more like a "stacked doughnuts" collapse, then

quip

BANNED
Banned
Your compilation video cuts out the first 6 seconds of the collapse and does not address the internal collapse that started before the walls collapsed. When you look at the entire video you see that the penthouse structures collapsed into the building several seconds before the exterior walls begin to collapse. By definition, that is not a pancake collapse.

It simply defies common sense.

It evenly pancaked from randomly dispersed fire damage. Not like this Example

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you 100% certain that an aluminum plane could penetrate the steel and concrete?

Yes. Watch again.

Should the plane have decelerated at all on impact?

The plane was destroyed, of course it decelerated. I'm not sure what the objection is supposed to be on this one.

Do you think the government has been 100% honest with the facts?

They have nothing to do with it. Not one government employee told them a plane had hit when it happened live. They drew that conclusion because they were watching it live and were being candid, not scripted.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Here are some figures about what Americans currently think about 911:

38% of Americans have some doubts about the official account of 9/11, 10% do not believe it at all, and 12% are unsure about it;

46%, nearly one in two, are not aware that a third tower collapsed on 9/11. Of those who are aware of Building 7’s collapse, only 19% know the building’s name;

After seeing video footage of Building 7′s collapse:

46% are sure or suspect it was caused by controlled demolition, compared to 28% who are sure or suspect fires caused it, and 27% who don’t know;

By a margin of nearly two to one, 41% support a new investigation of Building 7′s collapse, compared to 21% who oppose it.

Data from US citizens August 2013

http://rethink911.org/news/new-poll-finds-most-americans-open-to-alternative-911-theories/

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
It simply defies common sense.

It evenly pancaked from randomly dispersed fire damage. Not like this Example

The two are not analogs to each other. Different construction leads to different failure modes. You cannot say that because building A fell this way, all buildings fail this way. Each is unique and each must be evaluated based on how it was constructed. Did you watch the entire video I posted or just dismiss it out of hand? It had a good computer model of the internal collapse of the building that matches what was actually seen on the videos.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
They say faith comes from hearing and also the word (reading). People are predisposed, as if designed;) to believe what they are told rather than what they see.

Building 7 collapsed because of fire :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMTALBYRNA

Or controlled demolition? You decide..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAccLLUNq2s

Do you have any concept of the fact that to compare two failures that the two items under comparison need to actually be similar. The fire video is a traditional steel frame building, WTC7 was not. You should also note the video you posted does not include the have debris dropped on it as WTC7 did.

For controlled demolition, please explain how many hours are required to rig a building to implode. Be sure to include the necessary weakening that accompanies the work to ensure the building collapses as desired.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
By a margin of nearly two to one, 41% support a new investigation of Building 7′s collapse, compared to 21% who oppose it.
Not pickin' on you, just taking an opportunity to talk statistics. It would be just as accurate in this case to say that 59% of Americans either don't want an investigation, or don't care if there's an investigation, into Building 7. :)

WatchmanOnTheWall

Not pickin' on you, just taking an opportunity to talk statistics. It would be just as accurate in this case to say that 59% of Americans either don't want an investigation, or don't care if there's an investigation, into Building 7. :)

Yes that's human nature I suppose, It's been 16 years and most people were not directly affected and most people are busy with there own worries and lives etc. However, the minority that were directly affected by the loss of loved ones are campaigning in increasing numbers to know what really went on and re open the investigation. I wonder at what point will things reach a 'critical mass' and something is done and what will be done? Many people believe they know which individuals were responsible.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes that's human nature I suppose, It's been 16 years and most people were not directly affected and most people are busy with there own worries and lives etc. However, the minority that were directly affected by the loss of loved ones are campaigning in increasing numbers to know what really went on and re open the investigation. I wonder at what point will things reach a 'critical mass' and something is done and what will be done? Many people believe they know which individuals were responsible.
Is this on President Trump's agenda, do you know? If it is I'll guarantee we'll get more reliable information on the issue as he hunts it down. :)

fool

Hall of Fame
cdprep2.jpg

This is what it looks like with controlled demolition. You can't say planes are incapable of bring down the buildings yet tiny explosives that people can't see are.

Nick:
That's not the type of construction the Towers were made of.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick:
That's not the type of construction the Towers were made of.

Not really relevant. The amount of work needed to to do a controlled demolition is what is relevant. I have seen one in person. They spent weeks getting it ready. They being military demolition of a bachelor quarter. And the building is a fraction of the size.