8th PP video released

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
So birth is the measure of a baby, what about all the abortions that end in a live birth then they kill the baby?

How about when a mother aborts her baby at 20 weeks being hailed a champion of womens rights, and then a 13 year old teen mother hastening delivery of a 20 week old fetus, that lives, then she kills it and tosses it in the trash, who gets 20 years in prison for the same thing?

Are those both babies, or only the one that was killed at PP?

I'm not saying that this never happens, but it's extraordinarily rare. It's not the norm and shouldn't be touted as such

fool

Hall of Fame
We have already addressed the problem with the scientific inconsistencies as to what constitutes a person. That is why this debate exists at all.

Don't fool yerself, science is real clear on it, the lawyers aren't.

jeffblue101

They are not born yet so your choice of words is not correct. What you meant to say is they perform elective abortions on fetuses.
Tell that to PP abortionists
Ginde-compressed_resized.jpg

fool

Hall of Fame
Up until a certain time frame they are considered fetuses. Any emotional impact you have on this label does not change that at this time.

Wrong again.
The word kid applies, any emotional impact that label has on you is irrelevant to it's accuracy.

fool

Hall of Fame
Next time I have their accountant on the phone I will ask. In the meantime, feel free to research the topic more extensively on your own.

You're the one that's convinced it's all legit but you have no clue?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Until we can institute a universal, tax-fully-funded healthcare system in this country, Planned Parenthood is the only access the majority of the female population (you know...the poor) have to tests for cancer and other diseases, birth control, abortion, and a myriad of other medical treatments and services.
That is a complete and utter lie.

There are more facilities that provide the same services without abortion and for no profit in the United States than there are PP facilities.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So birth is the measure of a baby, what about all the abortions that end in a live birth then they kill the baby?

How about when a mother aborts her baby at 20 weeks being hailed a champion of womens rights, and then a 13 year old teen mother hastening delivery of a 20 week old fetus, that lives, then she kills it and tosses it in the trash, who gets 20 years in prison for the same thing?

Are those both babies, or only the one that was killed at PP?

You didnt adress what i presented at all, why is one person in that scenerio, guilty of murder and the other celebrated, when the same thing happened in both cases?

Are both of them not babies equally? Or just when you want them to be?

I'm not saying that this never happens, but it's extraordinarily rare. It's not the norm and shouldn't be touted as such

Were they both babies, yes or no?

Or is the pp killed one only a fetus because they got some $$$ off of it, but the 13 year old, didnt fund anyone so hers was a baby instead of a fetus, and why she went to jail for the same thing?

So cash makes it a fetus, instead of a baby right?

Quetzal

You're the one that's convinced it's all legit but you have no clue?
Unlike most of you on this thread I base my knowledge on the information that is given, not my emotional charge to the topic itself. In regards to finances and funding, that is dependent on the information they release. That is the extent of my knowledge and I do not presume to know anything beyond that.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
are they performing abortions?
are they selling the parts?
is the government paying them?
does the democratic party support this?
should you vote republican?

I know
tough questions
take your time

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
are they performing abortions?
are they selling the parts?
is the government paying them?
does the democratic party support this?
should you vote republican?

I know
tough questions
take your time

Stop trolling, it was the republicans who made it legal and who have done nothing but give lip service about it for 40 years.

jeffblue101

Melissa Farrell the abortionists featured in texas PP video makes a stunning admission on the life of the unborn while having a discussion on IVF "abortions" reductions.
PP: I forgot where he got his. At the facility I worked at we didn't provide
abortions. We performed abortions in the IVF department, we did reductions, we
had (inaudible) They have to agree to that.

Buyer: They have to what?

PP: They have to agree to reductions. Some people say no.

Buyer: What happens if they say no? They already agreed to it right?

PP: They can agree not to, but we don’t know until they become pregnant and
have however many. They so no, and the the doctors council them. A lot of them
pay thousand of dollars for IVF and then they lose all the fetuses

Buyer: Because they don’t do induction?

PP: (inaudible) because they body is not meant to have a litter.

Buyer: Right. My feeling is that they’re just not understanding (Inaudible)

PP: We try. But you know, whatever their religious beliefs are, it’s ok to have IVF,
and everything that's involved with the evasiveness of that but when it comes to
preserving the lives you just created-

Buyer: They’re not willing to eliminate in order to save- I’m really not familiar with
that patient population, but if they knew an excess fetus could be donated to
research could that make those conversations easier?

Jose Fly

Given that I have read a good chunk of all the transcripts I can for certain say this is not true.
This conversation comes from the video featuring the colorado abortionist Savita Ginde.

Nope, nowhere in that discussion does she say anything about PP profiting. In fact, she even says "We've never done this before" and says that means they'll just have to guess at the cost.

Does this conversation even remotely resemble a disscusion on just mere cost reimbursements and what does "market value" have to do with setting a reimburement cost list unless you want a cut of the profits.

The "market value" part seemed to be about the buyer's (not PP) transaction with the medical researchers.