8th PP video released

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You admit there are human babies being killed there and you are ok with it all because they provide other services that a local health department can provide?

I'll put it this way: the good that they do FAR outweighs any bad.

For the record I'm not totally anti-abortion. I just don't want it post 12 weeks except in extreme circumstances

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

For the record I'm not totally anti-abortion. I just don't want it post 12 weeks except in extreme circumstances

So murder is acceptable if they do other things that you deem worthy, got it.

I guess that 13 year old didnt do enough good in her life, which is why she went to jail for murder.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Given the scale of how many more are killed from in-vitro fertilization versus abortion, you'd think the former would be a much bigger concern among the pro-life crowd.

Yet judging from the number of threads per subject, one would definitely think abortion was the bigger concern. :think:
The deaths of the IVF children is abortion.

Your willful ignorance on this entire matter [exhibited throughout this entire thread] is astounding; yet I'm not surprised.

That is the worst argument ever. No amount of good can ever justify the murder they commit.

fool

Hall of Fame
Bottom line, there is no evidence to support your claim that PP, as an organization, is making profits on aborted fetuses.

There's no evidence they aren't and we do know that they don't disclose how much they are paid.
And then there's the videos.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
So murder is acceptable if they do other things that you deem worthy, got it.
Only 2% of all abortions take place after 12 weeks. How many do you think take place at 20? You're taking a freak incident and blowing it out of proportion.

But to your question: yes, to an extent. It happens in war all the time. Murder is justified in order to bring peace. Back when China was divided in warring states (Middle Ages), the leader of one of those states brutally conquered the others and murdered hundreds of thousands in the process. However, if he hadn't done that, China would've never become united and the death toll over history would be far greater. Sometimes bad things are justified in order to achieve good.

I guess that 13 year old didnt do enough good in her life, which is why she went to jail for murder.

Is she in jail or a juvenile detention center? There's a pretty big difference. And what state was that in?

jeffblue101

I forgot about this. Here is more from the transcript that PP occurs no cost and all of the money they received is pure profit.
Buyer: So, I think it’s always worth it- would you be able to store it?

PP Farrell: Yea, because we have the capacity. Yea because any of my IUD
studies, my in vitro diagnostics, we keep it- the most we keep it for is a
week,maybe a month in some cases. The refrigerator/freezer space is to handle
a lot of volume and then it goes away, so we can have ongoing storage as well.
In the grand scheme of things refrigerators and freezers are cheap.
They’re all on
emergency power, I didn’t point that out, I didn’t point out the generators back
here either. Your specimen’s will be secure, the whole building is on emergency
power

Buyer: Mhm

PP Farrell: Yea, in terms of feasibility in terms of how earlier- integrated into the
facility. If everyone is approached and everyone collects samples if the patient
consents. It’s easier if we have all of these to choose from.

Buyer: The natural flow, of your operation-

PP Farrell: It’s everything, everyone, it’s not just pick and choose and have to
filer. That’s a lot easier.

Buyer: And store for a while, if it’s not used and then-

PP Farrell: And we can have that baked in too, if we collect it, store it, we
communicate about the inventory, if there is a certain amount that we have after
a certain time, then we follow our sites procedure and destroy it, because our
sites procedure is to store it anyway. So freeze it and if we don’t use it then we
destroy it under the same process.

Buyer: So then having that integrated into your system, your profits can be even
greater because you’re not wasting any funds, your cost is so low so you can
show a profit.

PP Farrell: Mhm. Yeah.

Buyer: That’s excellent.

PP Farrell: Yeah. We were designing this area and I wanted this whole back to
be refrigerators and freezers and I insisted on being emergency power on the
grid. They said “But why? You guys don’t need this, you ship all your stuff”
Banking, tissue banking is something that is going to hit us at some point. Some
sort of tissue.

Buyer: And here it is.

PP Farrell: And that’s a perfect use for it. We have that because we have spike
in volume, unbelieveable we enroll five to eight hundred patients a month. We
have at least two specimens from each patient and they have go in one of those
refrigerators or freezers. So, when it’s that busy we have to have the capacity or
we can use the capacity for medium term storage. I can’t even think about what
that means in terms of storage, I’ll leave that to ya’ll. Let me shoot her an email
real quick. I was starting to- sorry, I started talking again.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Only 2% of all abortions take place after 12 weeks. How many do you think take place at 20? You're taking a freak incident and blowing it out of proportion.

But to your question: yes, to an extent. It happens in war all the time. Murder is justified in order to bring peace. Back when China was divided in warring states (Middle Ages), the leader of one of those states brutally conquered the others and murdered hundreds of thousands in the process. However, if he hadn't done that, China would've never become united and the death toll over history would be far greater. Sometimes bad things are justified in order to achieve good.

Is she in jail or a juvenile detention center? There's a pretty big difference. And what state was that in?

Lets use your defintion of 2 percent, and your agreement that 20 weeks is murder.

2 percent of billions of babies murdered is acceptable to you, all because they provide what could be abtained elsewhere easily, is done?

Wow.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Lets use your defintion of 2 percent, and your agreement that 20 weeks is murder.

2 percent of billions of babies murdered is acceptable to you, all because they provide what could be abtained elsewhere easily, is done?

Wow.

I don't know if you purposefully twisted that or not, but it got quite spin. I'll lay this out very clearly for you

2% of abortion occur after 12 weeks

Only an infinitesimal fraction of that 2% occurs after 16 weeks

Only an infinitesimal fraction of that occurs after 18 weeks

Only an infinitesimal fraction of THAT occurs after 20 weeks

So in conclusion, you could roughly estimate the total amount of abortions at or after 20 weeks by percentage to be around, and honestly this is being generous to you with the calculation, 0.000016%

And billions? Really? There aren't billions of abortions

fool

Hall of Fame
The burden of proof always falls on the accuser. If you find anything, let me know.

Oh looky, just five posts before yours;

Buyer: So then having that integrated into your system, your profits can be even
greater because you’re not wasting any funds, your cost is so low so you can
show a profit.

PP Farrell: Mhm. Yeah.

Buyer: That’s excellent.

Quetzal

Oh looky, just five posts before yours;
This has already been addressed, that these videos should warrant an investigation on the individuals responsible and if it is criminal, charges should be pressed. All investigations so far have not turned up anything. Again, because the evidence is not there.

fool

Hall of Fame
This has already been addressed, that these videos should warrant an investigation on the individuals responsible and if it is criminal, charges should be pressed. All investigations so far have not turned up anything. Again, because the evidence is not there.

You just read the evidence.

jeffblue101

I don't know if you purposefully twisted that or not, but it got quite spin. I'll lay this out very clearly for you

2% of abortion occur after 12 weeks

Only an infinitesimal fraction of that 2% occurs after 16 weeks

Only an infinitesimal fraction of that occurs after 18 weeks

Only an infinitesimal fraction of THAT occurs after 20 weeks

So in conclusion, you could roughly estimate the total amount of abortions at or after 20 weeks by percentage to be around, and honestly this is being generous to you with the calculation, 0.000016%

And billions? Really? There aren't billions of abortions

A question for you, So would you agree that research and potential "cures" based off of body parts from 2nd trimester abortions are usless since there will never be enough supply to meet a fraction of the demand?