8th PP video released

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No we don't. My definition of what a baby is and your definition don't matter. If it's not a baby according to science then it's not a baby

Its a baby according to law, which is why when teens have them at home and dump them in the trashcan get sent to jail, why arent pp abortionists being sent to the jail for killing them too?

Im very sorry you need a science manual to tell you right from wrong.

Jose Fly

Melissa Farrell the abortionists featured in texas PP video makes a stunning admission on the life of the unborn while having a discussion on IVF "abortions" reductions.

Yep. If you believe life begins at conception, then in-vitro fertilization clinics kill far more babies than abortion. For that procedure, lots of embryos are created and once a successful pregnancy is completed, the excess embryos are usually destroyed.

So to be consistent, our pro-life folks here should really be against in-vitro fertilization.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Its a baby according to law, which is why when teens have them at home and dump them in the trashcan get sent to jail, why arent pp abortionists being sent to the jail for killing them too?

Im very sorry you need a science manual to tell you right from wrong.

No, according to the law it's not a baby until it exits the woman. PP abortionists are removing what is legally just a fetus. Again I consider 20 weeks to be a human child, but it's not about what I think

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Yep. If you believe life begins at conception, then in-vitro fertilization clinics kill far more babies than abortion. For that procedure, lots of embryos are created and once a successful pregnancy is completed, the excess embryos are usually destroyed.

So to be consistent, our pro-life folks here should really be against in-vitro fertilization.
Who said we're not?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, according to the law it's not a baby until it exits the woman. PP abortionists are removing what is legally just a fetus. Again I consider 20 weeks to be a human child, but it's not about what I think

PP clinics kill them if they are born alive. One more time, why is PP hailed a champion of womens right when they kill a 20 week old born alive baby, but a 13 year old who kills her 20 week alive baby and tosses it in the trash, get a jail sentence for murder?

No answer yet to that question, and also is one of them a baby and the other not, and what is the difference?

fool

Hall of Fame
Unlike most of you on this thread I base my knowledge on the information that is given, not my emotional charge to the topic itself. In regards to finances and funding, that is dependent on the information they release. That is the extent of my knowledge and I do not presume to know anything beyond that.

They don't release the amount of money they get for the parts.
Did you know that?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Seriously dude.... why even post on TOL anymore?? You are a broken record. You are white noise. You don't ever add anything to the conversation. All you do is say the same thing over and over and over. :deadhorse:

If what Chrys was positing was true maybe his point wouldn't be so pointless but, everyone with a brain on this site knows that Democrats & Republican politicians have a hand in this continued genocide of the unborn...the vote republican to change it meme is really just a bad joke, because if they wanted it changed they would have done it when they held both houses & the presidency but alas....it never happened...:crickets:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
PP clinics kill them if they are born alive. One more time, why is PP hailed a champion of womens right when they kill a 20 week old born alive baby, but a 13 year old who kills her 20 week alive baby and tosses it in the trash, get a jail sentence for murder?

No answer yet to that question, and also is one of them a baby and the other not, and what is the difference?

That's SO rare. It's not even legal in all but a handful of very blue states.

They're not hailed as champions of women's rights for killing a 20 week old infant. They're hailed as such because they are the single biggest provider of healthcare to mother's in the country. Possibly the world.

As I stated previously, I consider them both human babies, but the law sees one as a baby and one as a fetus.

Jose Fly

Who said we're not?

Given the scale of how many more are killed from in-vitro fertilization versus abortion, you'd think the former would be a much bigger concern among the pro-life crowd.

Yet judging from the number of threads per subject, one would definitely think abortion was the bigger concern. :think:

jeffblue101

Nope, nowhere in that discussion does she say anything about PP profiting. In fact, she even says "We've never done this before" and says that means they'll just have to guess at the cost.

The "market value" part seemed to be about the buyer's (not PP) transaction with the medical researchers.

Can you be any more dense, setting a price list based on marrket value shows an absolute willingness to profit and did you miss the end where the buyer clearly promises that if they work with him then they can benefit financially. PP excutives didnt have a gun to their heads when they agreed to sign contracts and wrote letters of recomdatons for this guy.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
are they performing abortions?
are they selling the parts?
is the government paying them?
does the democratic party support this?
should you vote republican?

I know
tough questions
take your time

Stop trolling, it was the republicans who made it legal and who have done nothing but give lip service about it for 40 years.

Very true

I would be happy to help you with the questions you are having trouble with

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If what Chrys was positing was true maybe his point wouldn't be so pointless but, everyone with a brain on this site knows that Democrats & Republican politicians have a hand in this continued genocide of the unborn...the vote republican to change it meme is really just a bad joke, because if they wanted it changed they would have done it when they held both houses & the presidency but alas....it never happened...:crickets:

besides whining
what are you doing about abortion?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's SO rare. It's not even legal in all but a handful of very blue states.

They're not hailed as champions of women's rights for killing a 20 week old infant. They're hailed as such because they are the single biggest provider of healthcare to mother's in the country. Possibly the world.

As I stated previously, I consider them both human babies, but the law sees one as a baby and one as a fetus.

You admit there are human babies being killed there and you are ok with it all because they provide other services that a local health department can provide?

jeffblue101

Yes or no is this PP abortionist wrong when she states IVFs create human life?

fool

Hall of Fame
You are making assumptions. You may be right, but you have no evidence for it.

From here;
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...fact-sheet-8-things-know-about-plan-national/
7. Federal law does not require Planned Parenthood to disclose this information on their tax forms.

You may think that because Planned Parenthood receives federal money, it has to disclose more information about its business, including the fetal tissue donation locations.

But that’s not the case.

Planned Parenthood is a network of affiliated organizations that cooperate with each other, led by the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. As a registered 501(c)(4) nonprofit, each affiliate only has to release a yearly tax report called a Form 990. On the 990, those affiliates have to list their five largest contractors, but don’t have to provide any other details about their operations.