8th PP video released

Jose Fly

If I deliver a product to you, and you pay me for delivery of that product, then I'm profiting. That's what seems to be going on here.

Nope. Under the law, if I pay you only the cost of your fuel and time, that's not profit. Those were expenses you incurred to complete the delivery and I am covering those expenses.

On your ledger, your expenses (fuel and time) are offset by my payment, but there is no net gain (profit) on your part.

That's what's going on with PP, which is why every single investigation has turned up nothing.

The state and federal government are supposed to handle all compensation of costs for Planned Parenthood. If they are receiving "compensation" from another source, then that's extra cash flowing in that's not supposed to be there

Nope, that's not how it works.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you think procedures like this are like cutting 2X4's, you're hilariously mistaken.

PP workers are who consider procedures like that are like cutting 2x4's - they give no more thought to a baby then they give to a 2x4 other than its $ value.

Jose Fly

PP workers are who consider procedures like that are like cutting 2x4's - they give no more thought to a baby then they give to a 2x4 other than its $ value.

Except for that part where they're donating the tissues to medical research that saves lives.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
They perform elective abortions on perfectly good kids.
So, yeah.

and
they sell the parts
and
our government subsidizes it
and
the democratic party supports it

they are killing babies

you can't ignore that
and
you must do something about it

fool

Hall of Fame
I get "compensated" for my travel expenses at work all the time, it says so right on the paperwork. Yet it's nothing more than a reimbursement.

But you gotta turn in receipts down to the penny.
Does each liver have receipts down to the penny?

Jose Fly

Then enlighten me. Is Planned Parenthood not supposed to be fully compensated and funded by state and federal governments?

Being funded by the government does not disallow you from being reimbursed for expenses. And also, PP is barred from using federal $$ to fund abortion procedures, so it's a moot point.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Except for that part where they're donating the tissues to medical research that saves lives.

Would it be ok if i knocked you off so i could donate your tissue to a medical research facility to save someone elses life?

How about if someone also paid me really good to do it too, so i could get me a nice new ride?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Being funded by the government does not disallow you from being reimbursed for expenses. And also, PP is barred from using federal $$ to fund abortion procedures, so it's a moot point.

Then how do they fund abortion procedures? State governments?

fool

Hall of Fame
and
they sell the parts
and
our government subsidizes it
and
the democratic party supports it

they are killing babies

you can't ignore that
and
you must do something about it

Should we vote Republican?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Would it be ok if i knocked you off so i could donate your tissue to a medical research facility to save someone elses life?

How about if someone also paid me really good to do it too, so i could get me a nice new ride?

That's not really fair. The fetus/baby/whatever you want to call it is going to be killed anyway. There's no point in not using the tissue from a deceased fetus to further research

Jose Fly

I'm a full organ donor, so once I'm dead it'll be "come and get it".