31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Skeeter

Banned
The president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots are indeed “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.
If you like that executive so much, why don't you marry her?

Gary K

Banned
I had the J and J shot which is a traditional vaccine as far as I know. I think gene therapy involves altering genes which mRNA shots do not do. Your executive was probably focused on advertising, not science or medicine. Do try and get your info from the right source.
Shill.

Skeeter

Banned
Such a compelling "argument"... not.

Try to get some info at all.
Okay, I had a minute so I checked out the quote. The obvious context and main point was that the fact that the world embraced mRNA technologies will benefit the future use of gene therapy because it is a step in that direction.

It would appear that this is you and your ilk grasping at straws to believe your preconceived notions. This is similar to the time an email exchange was uncovered between two climate scientists discussing a marker that no longer appeared to support climate change as it had in previous research. One researched then made a joke about the whole conspiracy collapsing or similar and this was taken as iron clad evidence that climate change is a hoax. Chit chat among individuals or an inarticulate moment at a conference does not deflate a mountain of data -- unless you do not care about data.

Skeeter

Banned
I can do nothing but laugh when "you and your ilk" use the "you and your ilk" line. 🤣
Cackle on, my friend. It is your only strength. Others with different abilities might either address the substance of the discussion or even regretfully detach themselves from callous propaganda that they unwittingly put faith in.

I do find issue with people who find that a scientist has misplaced a comma and try to discredit a whole line of research, while at the same time they have no problem with 450 pastors prophesizing the results of an election inaccurately saying God works in mysterious ways or denying reality altogether to continue to feel righteous.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
This guy is also easily understandable:

He's easily understood to be a big pharma shill. He addressed none of McCollough's main points.

If you had watched McCollough's testimony in full, like I did, you would understand that. Do you really think a couple of seconds worth of sound bites actually gives a fair representation of McCollough's entire testimony and all the papers he has had published, especially when at least one sound bite was edited to make McCollough appear hesitant and unsure of himself?

That clip was nothing more than character assassination.

way 2 go

He's easily understood to be a big pharma shill. He addressed none of McCollough's main points.

If you had watched McCollough's testimony in full, like I did, you would understand that. Do you really think a couple of seconds worth of sound bites actually gives a fair representation of McCollough's entire testimony and all the papers he has had published, especially when at least one sound bite was edited to make McCollough appear hesitant and unsure of himself?

That clip was nothing more than character assassination.
I watched 30 seconds and his 1st critique was misleading as there is still no
recognized or standardized early treatment or treatment for wuflu

43:40 early treatment

musterion

What TOL leftists support...

Remember this when you're tempted to reason with them instead of ignore them.