31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Gary K

Banned
I watched 30 seconds and his 1st critique was misleading as there is still no
recognized or standardized early treatment or treatment for wuflu

43:40 early treatment
I would have to disagree. The first standard treatment for the coronavirus is no treatment at all. Go home for 14 days and then come back if you can't breathe. Then we will put you on a ventilator and blow your lungs apart.

Arthur Brain

What TOL leftists support...

Remember this when you're tempted to reason with them instead of ignore them.
Oh, "Vidmax", that veritable bastion of objective journalism?!

Well, sure, that reflects what anyone moderate or left of center supports or ascribes to then...

What an unassailable and reasonable position you have there!

Arthur Brain

I would have to disagree. The first standard treatment for the coronavirus is no treatment at all. Go home for 14 days and then come back if you can't breathe. Then we will put you on a ventilator and blow your lungs apart.
It's a wonder that you dare step out of the front foil covered door...

Arthur Brain

The type of conspiracy garbage and lunacy bunk aired on here is something that at one time would have been given short shrift on TOL, not given the amount of airtime it currently has. It was considered embarrassing to conservatives, not something to embrace and some of the 'old guard' from Knight's owning of this joint still echo those sentiments and with good reason. Unfortunately, there's been a paradigm shrift and what would have royally been kicked into touch as being 'nutball' is no longer the case. TOL is not what it once was and that's speaking as someone who was always to the 'left' of it's self declared bias in its heyday. This was never a site that tolerated conspiracy rubbish.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Saw it over and over again when I was active on Facebook. I heard that it was even more pronounced on Instagram and Twitter.

Got my first inkling of it with the Nicholas Sandmann controversy, when EVERYBODY was referring to Nathan Phillips as a "Vietnam vet Native American elder"

iirc, Phillips' crew released the first short video, which didn't get much traction. Somebody in Brazil polished it, added subtitles to steer the story and pushed it on one of the social media platforms, where it caught fire.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Exactly. Has anyone died of the coronavirus anywhere other than in a hospital?

Skeeter

Banned
Exactly. Has anyone died of the coronavirus anywhere other than in a hospital?
Well, there's all those elderly people that Cuomo killed in nursing homes.
Wow! You two are on to something. Eighty percent of people who die, do so in either one or the other of these institutions. Obviously, the secret toward long life is staying home and avoiding medical care altogether.

Gary K

Banned
Wow! You two are on to something. Eighty percent of people who die, do so in either one or the other of these institutions. Obviously, the secret toward long life is staying home and avoiding medical care altogether.
What a putz. Ignore the entire context of their posts and pretend that what happened in the hospitals of this country didn't happen. When you do that you're not only a putz but a liar as well.

way 2 go

Boosters after four weeks - for everyone?​

Last modified: 13.12.2021 20:34 hrs

The recommendation is aimed at people with severely impaired immune systems and an expected greatly reduced immune response, it said. NRW thus implemented a recommendation of the Standing Vaccination Commission (Stiko).

But even people for whom the basic immunization was less than five months ago should not be rejected, according to the decree - provided that a minimum interval of four weeks is reached.