2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
No sir. You may have seen him on your team as I was reinserting lineups and redoing transactions. I have every transaction made up to when Billybob and I attempted to trade Mason/Stover for Rivers/White. Everything I do for everyone else is in RED. That transaction of dropping Toomer is in black. Meaning you made the drop. I know you made the drop cause every transaction you guys do comes to my inbox. I have that on my computer as I am typing this and looking dead at it.

You are going to have to cut and paste it, because I know I dropped him before the season began, but I also picked him back up and had him on my team as a starter before YOU did your add drops.

That post on Sept 7th was to confirm who my starters were in case something like this happened. You made an error somewhere in your add/drops.

drbrumley

------------------------------------------------------------
CBS SportsLine.com Fantasy Football Notification

OutLaws sign Marion Barber and release Amani Toomer.

This is an automated e-mail sent out from the
CBS SportsLine.com Fantasy Football web site.

Go to: http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/options/alerts
to change the e-mail and/or wireless notifications you are
currently set up to receive.

Dated 9/1 @8:27

drbrumley

CBS SportsLine.com Fantasy Football Notification

Loose Lug Nutz sign Amani Toomer.

This is an automated e-mail sent out from the CBS SportsLine.com Fantasy Football web site.

Go to: http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/options/alerts
to change the e-mail and/or wireless notifications you are currently set up to receive.

Dated 9/1 @ 10:07

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
Doc... look farther! I picked him back up.
That's impoosible! Narrow Way picked him up within an hour and a half. There is not a chance you picked him before than.

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
That's impoosible! Narrow Way picked him up within an hour and a half. There is not a chance you picked him before than.
I don't mean the same day! He dropped him, and I picked him back up, he was on my roster on Sept 7th.

The post I posted for my starters was cut & pasted off of the CBS webite on Sept. 7th.

He was on my roster on Sept. 7th. I don't care what happened before that.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
I don't mean the same day! He dropped him, and I picked him back up, he was on my roster on Sept 7th.

The post I posted for my starters was cut & pasted off of the CBS webite on Sept. 7th.

He was on my roster on Sept. 7th. I don't care what happened before that.
No, he NEVER dropped him. I dropped him from his team because of all the difficulty going with CBS. That day we were working hard on figuring out how to make the trades work and add/drops for some teams. It wasn't working at all. Everything was a mess. Ask Billybob. After we could not get the trades working, I made a post on the thread that said I had to delete every transaction and redo everything. I printed every transaction that was done up to that point. Like I said, you dropped him. Loose Lug Nutz picked him up. And Loose Lug Nutz never released him. Matter of fact, Toomer is starting on his team. He never dropped him. Thats why I said for the moment (at that time), we were using the other site so I can keep an additional record of everything that happened. As a backup.

Believe me Outlaw, I'm not trying to fight with you or anything like that. But Loose Lug Nutz never dropped him. I can say that with 100% accuracy!

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
I mean, how was he on my roster on Sept. 7th.
Simply for the fact that I put him there being he was your draft pick and it was getting late and after reinserting everyones draft picks back on the team, I stopped till the next day and thats probably when you saw him off the team because we were still having trouble and you may have picked him up cause I started deleteing again. I do know Narrow Way never let him go. I redrafted like 5 times, the last three were actually just the 2nd draft. It was just a matter of copying everyone back onto thier rosters and then manually doing every add/drop and trade up until the time Billy and I could not trade and found out some others couldn't either.

Outlaw

I noticed that the transaction reports on CBS only go back to 9/10. Is there any way to go back further?

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
I noticed that the transaction reports on CBS only go back to 9/10. Is there any way to go back further?
Yes, I have a hard copy of everything before then, cause in redrafting, everything got deleted. All rosters were wiped out. So I kept a record of every transaction. Even lineup changes.

Mr. 5020

Can somebody explain what happened to my lineup?

I haven't been able to get online for a few days, and on CBS, I beat Knight, but on the other one, I don't even have a team.

:confused:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
Can somebody explain what happened to my lineup?

I haven't been able to get online for a few days, and on CBS, I beat Knight, but on the other one, I don't even have a team.

:confused:

What 'other one'?

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
What 'other one'?
The 'myfantasyleague' one.

I don't care which one we use. CBS doesn't have the right players for me, and myfantasyleague doesn't have any players for me.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
The 'myfantasyleague' one.

I don't care which one we use. CBS doesn't have the right players for me, and myfantasyleague doesn't have any players for me.

We are using the CBS site. The other one was temporary.

What players are you missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.