Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
ADD/ DROPS ARE OPEN.
What??

So... you wait to open the "add drops" until those that were interested were offline???

That move cost me every single player that I wanted and that I had already had picked up fair and square on the other site.

No offense, but I think I am about done with this league. It's just become too much of a mess and I don't like the way I am feeling right now.

You can give my team to anyone you feel deserving.

No hard feelings of course, I was only playing for fun anyway.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Outlaw said:
Have you looked at your line-up, Knight?
:doh:

Boy do I feel like a dork!

I ran to the free agent lists and all the players I wanted were gone! I didn't realize they were put on my roster!

I hope you can understand why I was so frustrated.

Will you forgive me???

Outlaw

Knight said:
:doh:

Boy do I feel like a dork!

I ran to the free agent lists and all the players I wanted were gone! I didn't realize they were put on my roster!

I hope you can understand why I was so frustrated.

Will you forgive me???

Sure, just give me Tony Gonzales, and I'll forget the whole thing.

drbrumley

Ok guys, I'm calm now. I guess I had to vent some earlier.

Knight, all is cool bro!

Narrow Way, thanks! Your right we should all have fun. Just with all the crap CBS has been dishing out to me, I was beginning to not have fun. And I really like doing what I do here.

I am hoping this CBS glitch is behind us. Next year, I really, really doubt we will be using CBS.

Outlaw, please, learn the new site. If you need any help finding things, just give me a shout.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
Outlaw, please, learn the new site. If you need any help finding things, just give me a shout.
Why do we need the new site if we are going with CBS?

P.S. Did you see the KnightCam? That's my face when I thought I lost all my free agent pick ups. :chuckle:

drbrumley

Knight said:
Why do we need the new site if we are going with CBS?

P.S. Did you see the KnightCam? That's my face when I thought I lost all my free agent pick ups. :chuckle:

The new site is for backup only. Please pardon me for not exactly giving CBS my trust right at this moment. I hope you understand. Officially, everything will be done on CBS this year. We will make a determination after the season ends where we go from there.

Besides I use the new site to do some web work I'm learning.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Ok guys, I'm calm now. I guess I had to vent some earlier.

Knight, all is cool bro!

Narrow Way, thanks! Your right we should all have fun. Just with all the crap CBS has been dishing out to me, I was beginning to not have fun. And I really like doing what I do here.

I am hoping this CBS glitch is behind us. Next year, I really, really doubt we will be using CBS.

BillyBob, I sincerely appologize for my irrational, emotional 'liberal like' behavior. You are the reason I put this league together and I want to make sure that you, above all others, are happy with me and the way I run our league. If there are any players you would like me to take from another team and give to you, just say the word.

I appreciate that, Doc, but I'm satisfied with the 6th [or 7th...or 8th] version of my team so far this year. I'll play who I have. :cheers:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
What??

So... you wait to open the "add drops" until those that were interested were offline???

That move cost me every single player that I wanted and that I had already had picked up fair and square on the other site.

No offense, but I think I am about done with this league. It's just become too much of a mess and I don't like the way I am feeling right now.

You can give my team to anyone you feel deserving.

No hard feelings of course, I was only playing for fun anyway.

I'll take his team! :devil:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here is the record of who has posted at this thread and how many times, it is enlightening.

BillyBob 257
drbrumley 245
Outlaw 105
Knight 54
Mr. 5020 42
Sharri 17
NarrowWay 13
Lucky 13
Imrahil 11
Jefferson 10
cattyfan 6
Joe Roberts 6
Jabez 5
Agape4Robin 3
Poly 3
tsunami 2
CRASH 1
Granite 1
Daniel50 1
eisenreich 1

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
BillyBob said:
Here is the record of who has posted at this thread and how many times, it is enlightening.

BillyBob 257
drbrumley 245
Outlaw 105
Knight 54
Mr. 5020 42
Sharri 17
NarrowWay 13
Lucky 13
Imrahil 11
Jefferson 10
cattyfan 6
Joe Roberts 6
Jabez 5
Agape4Robin 3
Poly 3
tsunami 2
CRASH 1
Granite 1
Daniel50 1
eisenreich 1

What the heck is Lucky doing posting here? He has his own league........

Status
Not open for further replies.