2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

man, this sucks. I hate it when everyone doesn't know whats going on and you try to tell others and get no response. Makes it kinda difficult.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
Oh man... :BillyBob: is going to be pissed.
That's it. On hold. I'm not concerned with Billy to much. I'm more concerned for Agape, Sharri, Cattyfan, Jabez, Imrhil. etc..

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
That's it. On hold. I'm not concerned with Billy to much. I'm more concerned for Agape, Sharri, Cattyfan, Jabez, Imrhil. etc..

Try it later tonight, or 10am est tomorrow

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is it just me or is it not working?

I have to leave in 5 minutes! I was hoping to pick up the guys I wanted (that I already picked up on the other site).

Outlaw

Knight said:
:doh: I rearranged my day for this. :(

Why has it been postponed?

Me too! But, doc is having a rough time, so I'm not going to beat him up over it.

I don't think he was able to reach enough people to tell them about it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Outlaw said:
Me too! But, doc is having a rough time, so I'm not going to beat him up over it.

I don't think he was able to reach enough people to tell them about it.
We need to set a time and go with it even if some people aren't around.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
I agree, as long as everyone is told.

Some people don't check this thread daily or even weekly. Some don't check their e-mail. By the time everyone knows about it and have acknowledged it we'll be in the middle of Week 4.

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
Some people don't check this thread daily or even weekly. Some don't check their e-mail. By the time everyone knows about it and have acknowledged it we'll be in the middle of Week 4.

You know, you're right. :thumb:

When is the next time you'll be offline? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.