2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
doc, can you fix the illegal lineups, or does CBS have to do it?

I fixed my own.
Team owners can fix thier own lineups . If someone is having trouble, I can fix it also.

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
Team owners can fix thier own lineups . If someone is having trouble, I can fix it also.

Is that all that needs to be done before you can open the add/drops, or are we waiting on something else?

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
Is that all that needs to be done before you can open the add/drops, or are we waiting on something else?
We are waiting on the final results of last weeks games to be updated.

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
We are waiting on the final results of last weeks games to be updated.

This takes us back to my original question.

Don't the lineups have to be legal in order for CBS to update the scores of last weeks games?

drbrumley

Ok, since we had trouble this week, I am opening up add/drops @6:00 P.M. EASTERN (you know your time zones from there), but keep this in mind. Next week starts waivers. It isn't right for a handful of us to raid the kitchen while others can't make it. This league isn't survival of the quickest to the add/drop button.

So be ready at 6.

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
Ok, since we had trouble this week, I am opening up add/drops @6:00 P.M. EASTERN (you know your time zones from there), but keep this in mind. Next week starts waivers. It isn't right for a handful of us to raid the kitchen while others can't make it. This league isn't survival of the quickest to the add/drop button.

So be ready at 6.
Great! I won't be home from work until 10PM EST. :(

drbrumley

I would start waivers this week, except the scores aren't finalized so the waiver order is out of whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.