2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lucky said:

You ignore the 'traitor' comment. You ignore the 'Nickelodean' comment. But all of a sudden you want to comment on a beverage you know nothing about?

What are you gonna do next, write an essay about women?

:devil:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
You ignore the 'traitor' comment. You ignore the 'Nickelodean' comment. But all of a sudden you want to comment on a beverage you know nothing about?
I know I like dark lagers and stouts much better than piss pale light lagers. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, we can't make our teams legal unless you open up the Add/Drops.

[Or do away with these dopey limits on how many players in each position we are allowed to have] :angel:

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Hey Doc, we can't make our teams legal unless you open up the Add/Drops.

[Or do away with these dopey limits on how many players in each position we are allowed to have] :angel:
There is no way for me to get rid of the position limits. I tried.That is a new feature at CBS. All I can do is keep adding to it. Which I did, in turn you have a legal lineup.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
There is no way for me to get rid of the position limits. I tried.That is a new feature at CBS. All I can do is keep adding to it. Which I did, in turn you have a legal lineup.
More evidence that CBS is gay. :flamer:

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
The CBS site is updating the scores. Please, no add/drops till that is done. I will tell you when.
Don't all the teams have to be legal lineups before they update the scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.