2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
The CBS site gave the Buccs DST 19 points and 4 forced fumbles. My grand total there is 186.95.

Take 4 points from 5020 because Tatum Bell was given 4 too many and his score is 186.6

That makes me the winner by a stinking 3rd of a point!

I remember 2 fumbles in that game and neither of them were recovered by the BUCS. Let me check the stat categories.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I remember 2 fumbles in that game and neither of them were recovered by the BUCS. Let me check the stat categories.

I didn't see the game. It comes down to the DST's and Tatum Bell's score to determine the winner.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
If that's true.... that's most likely the most painful loss I have ever witnessed in fantasy sports. :shocked:

Poor fiddy. :(

I know, he was soooooo happy yesterday.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
The CBS site gave the Buccs DST 19 points and 4 forced fumbles. My grand total there is 186.95.

Take 4 points from 5020 because Tatum Bell was given 4 too many and his score is 186.6

That makes me the winner by a stinking 3rd of a point!
Billybob is right (to a point). According to the scoring rules before all the crazy things happening on CBS, a FF was 3 points. It should be 1. How it turned to 3 I don't know. But, the official NFL stats say that the Bucs D only FORCED 2 fumbles. Not 4. But we will keep the 3 points for a FF.

Also, The stat on CBS is wrong in that points allowed by the defense totally was 21, not the 27 as is the final score.

As far as Tatum Bell issue, he ran for 9.30 points. He did lose a fumble and a point was taken away from his total 10.30.

With that being the case. It is determined Mr.5020 still wins.

Thanks to Billy for finding these glitches.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Billybob is right (to a point). According to the scoring rules before all the crazy things happening on CBS, a FF was 3 points. It should be 1. How it turned to 3 I don't know. But, the official NFL stats say that the Bucs D only FORCED 2 fumbles. Not 4. But we will keep the 3 points for a FF.

Also, The stat on CBS is wrong in that points allowed by the defense totally was 21, not the 27 as is the final score.

As far as Tatum Bell issue, he ran for 9.30 points. He did lose a fumble and a point was taken away from his total 10.30.

With that being the case. It is determined Mr.5020 still wins.

Thanks to Billy for finding these glitches.

Congratulations to FiddyTwunny. :cheers:

Thanks Doc. :cheers:

Outlaw

doc... I noticed that there have been some transactions made on the other site as well as the CBS site.

I think those should not be allowed until we have finalized which site we are using and that all the teams know how to utillize the site.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
doc... I noticed that there have been some transactions made on the other site as well as the CBS site.

I think those should not be allowed until we have finalized which site we are using and that all the teams know how to utillize the site.

We can pick up players at the other site???????? :noway:

I agree, Sozzzzz......Outlaw [I can't seem to get used to that name] .

drbrumley

Outlaw said:

It seems CBS is back up to speed. In the case of the other site, that was for emergencies. I just did a couple transactions to test it out. It did seem that site did not catch on till today. So yes, I do have add/drops closed on CBS till I get all the rosters up to date. So no transactions have offically occurred. Sorry Knight. I will open the add/drops after I'm done making sure the rosters are current as of Friday last week.

I guess we can keep both for now. We will use CBS as the main home for our league. At the end of the season, we will vote for which one to use. I love the other site as well as CBS. CBS was scaring me though. So we will keep both this year and just transfer our roster moves to the other site when transactions are done.

With that said, please learn the new site. Surf around over there. It is a very easy system to get used to.

It is my fault for not conveying the message to you guys.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Doc, it seems I'm missing some players that other owners picked up somehow. I used to have Brandon Stokley and Randy McMichael as well as the Chargers' D/ST.

drbrumley

Imrahil said:
Doc, it seems I'm missing some players that other owners picked up somehow. I used to have Brandon Stokley and Randy McMichael as well as the Chargers' D/ST.
I'm getting there. I know of your situation and it will be fixed.

Didn't you have the Cowboys D starting right for week 1 games?

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
I'm getting there. I know of your situation and it will be fixed.

Didn't you have the Cowboys D starting right for week 1 games?
Yes I did. Which turned out to be a pretty bad decision seeing how San Diego did. :doh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Outlaw said:

What???? I thought we were going with the new site????

I have been picking up players, making trades etc.

I think I should get to keep the players I have picked up.

Are we switching back to CBS?

Outlaw

Knight said:
What???? I thought we were going with the new site????

I have been picking up players, making trades etc.

I think I should get to keep the players I have picked up.

Are we switching back to CBS?

I didn't even know about this site until yesterday, and then I still have no idea where you find players on there, or even what my team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.