Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
drbrumley said:
:chuckle: Remember, you have to play him again.

Oh, just let him bask in this momentous occasion.

:D

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
Well, seems like Mr. 5020 is the team to beat right about now.
Depends on how you look at it. If you go by the team that beat the defending champion, then, yes, I am the team to beat.

But, if you go by the most points scored...oh wait, still me. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, did you notice that the CBS site dropped all of our players for week 2?

Maybe knowing that will help CBS figure out what's going wrong with their system.

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
I had the 2nd highest score in the entire league and I still lost! :doh:
Coincidentally, last year, you beat me when you had the highest score, and I had the second highest score. :)

BillyBob said:
Mr. 5020 said:
I figured out that to win, I have to get the highest score in the league. ;)
:chuckle: Having the second highest score wasn't enough a couple weeks ago..... :D
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20756&page=156&pp=15#

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Hey Doc, did you notice that the CBS site dropped all of our players for week 2?

Maybe knowing that will help CBS figure out what's going wrong with their system.
Yeah I saw that just now. I received an auto response from them saying

We appreciate your patience. We are currently addressing your issue.

drbrumley

CBS just emailed me. Here is what they said.

I do see your issue, unfortunately I am unable to correct this for you. I have notified the programmers and they are working on correcting this issue for your league. Thank you for your patience in this matter .I do apologize any inconvience that this has caused your league.

Outlaw

I do see your issue, unfortunately I am unable to correct this for you. I have notified the programmers and they are working on correcting this issue for your league. Thank you for your patience in this matter .I do apologize any inconvience that this has caused your league.
Morons

Lucky

Hall of Fame
In one league I have a really crappy #2 QB on a really crappy team, what should I do with him (Chris Simms)? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.