2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
You're probably running Windows. If you want to use Internet Explorer (just for the FFL), click Start, then Run, and in the box type iexplore.exe, and click Enter.

I'll give it a try.

I see you had the Bills DST on the CBS site for this week.

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
I'll give it a try.

I see you had the Bills DST on the CBS site for this week.
The CBS site was wrong about a few of my starters. Did you notice that LT was a reserve? :)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
You're probably running Windows. If you want to use Internet Explorer (just for the FFL), click Start, then Run, and in the box type iexplore.exe, and click Enter.

It didn't work. :sigh:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
The CBS site was wrong about a few of my starters. Did you notice that LT was a reserve? :)

No, but that makes perfect since considering how crappy he played the 2nd half of last season. :devil:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
Sorry, I don't know why that wouldn't work. I also don't understand what plug-in is not working on Firefox. :(

I'm sure you guys will let me know who wins tonight.

Either way, good game. :cheers:

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
It looks that way.....
For some reason (probably all the site troubles), it doesn't feel as good as it should.

Ah, well...I'm sure I'll feel right as rain when I beat Knight this season. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
For some reason (probably all the site troubles), it doesn't feel as good as it should.

I know what you mean, it doesn't feel as bad as it should on this end. [Normally I hate losing]

Ah, well...I'm sure I'll feel right as rain when I beat Knight this season. :D

I have Doc in my sights as the team to beat and the game to win.....but of course I'm used to it by now and have come to expect it.

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
:sigh: I'm sorry.
It's all good, doc. That's why I'm doing some trash-talkin'...trying to get back into the feel of things.

Speaking of which, what week do you lose to me? :)

drbrumley

Mr. 5020 said:
Who doesn't like to beat the guy in charge??

NOTE: Originally, BillyBob was the one to beat, but "been there, done that." :D
:chuckle: Remember, you have to play him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.