2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Ok that's it. I'm really sorry to those that rearraigned thier day for this. But in hindsight, I rearraigned my days for the last week under a bad back that has put me on the shelve for two weeks trying to make sure we actually have a league to play in. I have put countless hours in, more hours than my full time job to make this happen under these pathetic circumstances. And what I do get in return, cheap shot comments about I can't make up my mind. Or certain owners don't care. Etc....Fine, the hell with fairness. Add/Drops are open right after I put everything in from the other site to here..

Since this is the way it is going to be, Knight's add/drops on the other site carry over to here, So does Narrow way's and Agape's. Don't cry foul. Being they picked up thier players already. Anyone want the players they pick up, trade for em. Have a good night. I'm outta here!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Ok that's it. I'm really sorry to those that rearraigned thier day for this. But in hindsight, I rearraigned my days for the last week under a bad back that has put me on the shelve for two weeks trying to make sure we actually have a league to play in. I have put countless hours in, more hours than my full time job to make this happen under these pathetic circumstances. And what I do get in return, cheap shot comments about I can't make up my mind. Or certain owners don't care. Etc....Fine, the hell with fairness. Add/Drops are open right after I put everything in from the other site to here..

Since this is the way it is going to be, Knight's add/drops on the other site carry over to here, So does Narrow way's and Agape's. Don't cry foul. Being they picked up thier players already. Anyone want the players they pick up, trade for em. Have a good night. I'm outta here!

:banana:

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
I was never even told there was another site.
You know, your right. To a point. Everyone knew about the other site, it was mentioned here numerous times. Under the logic of some here, that's no excuse. See what I'm saying? I agree you probably missed it. I should have been more clear. So because of this, I am trying to correct a wrong on my end. An oversight if you will. Unfortunately it deals with 11 other owners.

drbrumley

I mean I think I'm a pretty fair guy. I try my hardest to make things run smoothly, even when it seems impossible to do.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
And now I have to listen to the whining and the crying about how someone got the shaft.

You mean like this:

drbrumley said:

!

:darwinsm:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I mean I think I'm a pretty fair guy. I try my hardest to make things run smoothly, even when it seems impossible to do.

Lighten up, Doc. Everyone here appreciates what you do for our league, especially Outlaw, 5020, Knight and myself. We're here every day and see what a mess this has been.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Lighten up, Doc. Everyone here appreciates what you do for our league, especially Outlaw, 5020, Knight and myself. We're here every day and see what a mess this has been.
I apologize, I'm just extremely frustrated.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
And most of the time your gripping is right on. I cant win for losing I tell ya

Sorry you feel defeated tonight, Doc. I'll say it again, we appreciate your hard work. If you were a little closer we'd take you out for beers. :cheers:

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
Sorry you feel defeated tonight, Doc. I'll say it again, we appreciate your hard work. If you were a little closer we'd take you out for beers. :cheers:
kmoney would even give you a little peck on the cheek!

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I'm having a couple for you right now!

This is supposed to be fun, even for the commish! Don't take it too seriously, Doc, things will work out. The way I see it, if I don't win the league, then I can blame it on the glitches, if I do win, I can claim it's because I was able to excel through adversity. Win Win for me!!
:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.