2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
drbrumley said:
He realizes what a mistake it was to leave the league and deep down wants back in.
If yall needed a spot to fill, I would have done it. But, I'm glad that wasn't the case. :D

As far as why I post in here, well, I would talk football in the other "sports" threads, but those don't seem to last.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
The new site is for backup only. Please pardon me for not exactly giving CBS my trust right at this moment. I hope you understand. Officially, everything will be done on CBS this year. We will make a determination after the season ends where we go from there.

Besides I use the new site to do some web work I'm learning.
So... we don't have to do anything on the other site right?

Like... if we pick up a player or drop a player do we have to do it on both sites?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Oops, I posted this in the trade Thread....

Looks Like Billy Volek will be playing for the Chargers. Coincidentally, the Titans play them this weekend.....I wonder if Billy is going to let them in on all the Titans offensive secrets? [All two of them] :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I see you have entered everyones scores from last week. There is still a discrepency in my and Fiddy's score.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Hey Doc, I see you have entered everyones scores from last week. There is still a discrepency in my and Fiddy's score.
Ok, The final score for your game is

Odds 190.60
Rednecks 184.95

I forgot, and seems you did to, is that a rusher gets a bonus for rushing over 100 yards. Tatum Bell did just that.

drbrumley

As for the FF category, you received your 12 points for the 4 FF. CBS says Tampa caused 4 fumbles, the NFL website say Baltimore fumbled 4 times. This is updated and what I have to go by.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Ok, The final score for your game is

Odds 190.60
Rednecks 184.95

I forgot, and seems you did to, is that a rusher gets a bonus for rushing over 100 yards. Tatum Bell did just that.

I didn't know that. Cool. I'll be getting a lot of those extra 4 points as the season progresses! :cheers:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
As for the FF category, you received your 12 points for the 4 FF. CBS says Tampa caused 4 fumbles, the NFL website say Baltimore fumbled 4 times. This is updated and what I have to go by.

Thank you, Doc.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
You didn't know we had bonuses last year for rushing? Same rules as last year.

I never paid attention. My team blew out everybody elses so badly, I never had to look that close at the scores. :devil:

Outlaw

Hey doc, how did Amani Toomer get transferred off my team?

I knew I was missing someone, but I couldn't figure out who it was, until today.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
Hey doc, how did Amani Toomer get transferred off my team?

I knew I was missing someone, but I couldn't figure out who it was, until today.
On September 1, 8:21 A.M. You dropped Amani Toomer for Marion Barber. And then on the same day at 10:06 A.M. Loose Lug Nutz picked him up.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
Doc... I had him on my team on Sept 7th.
No sir. You may have seen him on your team as I was reinserting lineups and redoing transactions. I have every transaction made up to when Billybob and I attempted to trade Mason/Stover for Rivers/White. Everything I do for everyone else is in RED. That transaction of dropping Toomer is in black. Meaning you made the drop. I know you made the drop cause every transaction you guys do comes to my inbox. I have that on my computer as I am typing this and looking dead at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.