2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharri

Hey guys, have to ask this, anyone see the beginning of the game?

was it a fumble? He caught the ball, had 2 feet inbounds, he lost it before his butt hit the ground, that is a fumble right?

if he was on the ground and lost it, the play would be dead/no good?

:think:

Peace in Christ
Sharri

drbrumley

Well, it's a difference of 6 points. Meaning the one page with the 5 FF would =15 points and the other page = 3 FF which would =9 points. I have no idea why one page is different then the other. There are both based on our scoring system, so my thinking is I have no idea. :doh:

drbrumley

Sharri said:
Hey guys, have to ask this, anyone see the beginning of the game?

was it a fumble? He caught the ball, had 2 feet inbounds, he lost it before his butt hit the ground, that is a fumble right?

if he was on the ground and lost it, the play would be dead/no good?

:think:

Peace in Christ
Sharri
Sorry, I didnt see the beginning of the game.

Mr. 5020

Gulf Coast Division

Mr. 5020's Odds (2-0)
Knight's Avalanche (1-1)
Rednecks (1-1)
Imrahil's Cavaliers (0-2)

:banana:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
Gulf Coast Division

Mr. 5020's Odds (2-14)
Knight's Avalanche (12-4)
Rednecks (15-1)
Imrahil's Cavaliers (0-16)

:banana:

Here's a look into the future..... :devil:

drbrumley

Damn it Outlaw, I didn't want to do this. But it is to much on me to keep dealing with this behavior.

So as to Section VA1 "With only two exceptions, there are no limits to the number of Add/Drops you can request.
1. The first exception is when an owner drops his entire team or a significant number of players, also known as "team dropping". Team dropping has a negative impact on the league and as such, any owner who elects to drop his team shall be subject to immediate removal from the league. Players selected from waivers or added from free agency that were part of a team drop may be reversed at our discretion. In such move reversals, the waiver ranks will not be reset. TOLFFL uses weekly lineups, so any changes made may go into effect for the following week's games.

At least you could have said something before acting this way.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Damn it Outlaw, I didn't want to do this. But it is to much on me to keep dealing with this behavior.

So as to Section VA1 "With only two exceptions, there are no limits to the number of Add/Drops you can request.
1. The first exception is when an owner drops his entire team or a significant number of players, also known as "team dropping". Team dropping has a negative impact on the league and as such, any owner who elects to drop his team shall be subject to immediate removal from the league. Players selected from waivers or added from free agency that were part of a team drop may be reversed at our discretion. In such move reversals, the waiver ranks will not be reset. TOLFFL uses weekly lineups, so any changes made may go into effect for the following week's games.

At least you could have said something before acting this way.

:sigh:

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
Here's a look into the future..... :devil:
My team may wind up like that. :sigh: I don't have the time to devote to it that I did last year. (And no one has the time that BillyBob does. :chuckle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.