2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I have a question about the Waiver system:

Is it based on the Draft Order? If so, wouldn't it be most fair to alternate from top to bottom one week, then bottom to top the following week [just like the draft] consequetively throughout the season?

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Hey Doc, I have a question about the Waiver system:

Is it based on the Draft Order? If so, wouldn't it be most fair to alternate from top to bottom one week, then bottom to top the following week [just like the draft] consequetively throughout the season?
It is based on records, not draft order. If I'm 11-1 and your 6-5, you would get the higher waiver rank. The draft has nothing to do with it.

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
Looks like Knight and I are gonna have a close game this week.
Looks like Imrahil is going to kick my butt this week.

Almost my entire starting line-up is on a bye!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Invite sent to Lucky.

Oh, that won't nearly be enough. You must get down on both your knees and beg him profusely:

"Lucky, you are the greatest Fantasy Football player ever [next to BillyBob] and our team desparately needs your assistence. Will you please honor us with your great expertise?"

[Sorry your new team is even crappier than your last one] :darwinsm:

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
Oh, that won't nearly be enough. You must get down on both your knees and beg him profusely:

"Lucky, you are the greatest Fantasy Football player ever [next to BillyBob] and our team desparately needs your assistence. Will you please honor us with your great expertise?"

[Sorry your new team is even crappier than your last one] :darwinsm:
:sigh:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Your defense will probably score 900 points like fiddys did. :plain:

This will be the first week I've used the Seahawks DST, thay can't be any worse than the Bucs!

[Larry Johnson and Antonio Gates are on a bye this week] :noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.