2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, did you change the way we are allowed to handle our teams or is this just another computer thing that needs adjusted?

About half of our teams are considered illegal even though we have a legal 'Active' line-up.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
I figured as much. Thanks.
For some reason, I can't get past the MAX players.

This is new. It wasnt here last year. Anyway, the only way I see it is max the QB's to 2, RB's to 4, WR's to 6, TE's to 2, PK to 2 and D/ST's to 2. That gives us a team of 20.

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
For some reason, I can't get past the MAX players.

This is new. It wasnt here last year. Anyway, the only way I see it is max the QB's to 2, RB's to 4, WR's to 6, TE's to 2, PK to 2 and D/ST's to 2. That gives us a team of 20.
I remember reading somewhere that with CBS Sportsline, once the draft started, the Commissioner could no longer mess with the maximum number of players. So now, the team owners are forced to make their entire lineup legal, including the reserves.

drbrumley

Ok guys everything is set. Make sure you get your rosters to the requirements it gives you at the top of your lineup page.

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
Ok guys everything is set. Make sure you get your rosters to the requirements it gives you at the top of your lineup page.
I see I play the Rednecks first. Should be a good ego-booster for BillyBob.

Status
Not open for further replies.