2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
At least your Bears are the top rated DST, it's the only reason for keeping a DST that I can see........I still haven't figured out your strategy for keeping a Kicker....:think:
I had absolutely nobody on my team.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
I had absolutely nobody on my team.

Have you finished Ranking your players [again]? I can't stop messing with them....I think I'm finished, then I make a few changes....then a few more......I walk away from it then I come back and make a few more......It's becoming an obsession...:noid:

:sozo: Doc, hurry up and start the Draft!!!! :freak:

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
Have you finished Ranking your players [again]? I can't stop messing with them....I think I'm finished, then I make a few changes....then a few more......I walk away from it then I come back and make a few more......It's becoming an obsession...:noid:

:sozo: Doc, hurry up and start the Draft!!!! :freak:

As soon as doc takes away Jefferson's DST, I'm ranking them at # 1? :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, when will you be opening the Add/Drops?

Before Friday morning would be nice, we [and probably others] are heading out of town for the weekend.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The Draft seems to have stopped, all teams have 19 players except Imrahil's and my team, we have 18. :think:

Outlaw

Ranking players does not mean crap.

What a complete waste of time.

I actually pulled the Houston Texans DST to the very bottom of my list to avoid getting them at all cost.

I had nearly every other QB ahead of the 2 I got and I received not ONE player who I ranked in the top 25.

The draft completely disregarded every move I made.

This league is a joke.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
Ranking players does not mean crap.

What a complete waste of time.

I actually pulled the Houston Texans DST to the very bottom of my list to avoid getting them at all cost.

I had nearly every other QB ahead of the 2 I got and I received not ONE player who I ranked in the top 25.

The draft completely disregarded every move I made.

This league is a joke.

The ranking system worked perfectly for me.

When [if] the computer finishes drafting, we'll be able to see the results for each round.

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
If you look at the Roster Grid you see that the computer gave each team the same a mount of players in each position. It appears that 3 DST's is what the computer is dishing out for each team. Imrahil has only 1 DST but he still has 2 more rounds to go in the draft, I bet at least one of those spots is gonna be a DST.

Likewise we each got 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 5 WR's, 2-3 TE's and 2 K's. I buried the kickers on my roster sheet so I only have 1 but I suspect the computer is going to give me another on the next round.

drbrumley

Outlaw,

It worker perfectly.

You indeed got the first pick that was AVAILABLE in every round.

Available means those that were not taken.

As for you receiving the Titans D/ST, that was also legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.