2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

yup...actually, I'm changing a few things now, but for the most part, they're done.

C

cattyfan

I apologize for taking so long. things here are...well...difficult. Hopefully this will be a fun diversion...and I can't do any worse than last year! :chuckle:

drbrumley

cattyfan said:
I apologize for taking so long. things here are...well...difficult. Hopefully this will be a fun diversion...and I can't do any worse than last year! :chuckle:
:chuckle:

eisenreich

:doh: Missed the deadline to sign-up..

Oh well. [Props legs up and gets ready for the season from the sidelines]

I thought we had a ['popcorn eating smiley']?

drbrumley

The Automated Draft will begin automatically, sometime in the early morning hours, on August 31. The top player available on your rank list will be selected for you in each round, so make sure you organize your rank list to reflect your own player preferences.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Can I just have 1 keeper instead of 2? I want to drop the Raven's defense as 1 of my keepers.

drbrumley

Well, if he wants to drop a keeper, then I can't do anything for him. I guess i could drop his choice but then he will be a man short after the draft.

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
Not as stupid as picking a DST as your Keeper.

Hey!

If that is the only keeper from your team worth keeping it isn't.

We will see how it turns out when my Chicago Bears meet your quarterback.

drbrumley

Ok Jefferson, I can drop him for you, but be aware you cannot have a draft pick to replace him with. You will have to wait until the add/drops areopen for you to fill that spot.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
Hey!

If that is the only keeper from your team worth keeping it isn't.

We will see how it turns out when my Chicago Bears meet your quarterback.

At least your Bears are the top rated DST, it's the only reason for keeping a DST that I can see........I still haven't figured out your strategy for keeping a Kicker....:think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Ok Jefferson, I can drop him for you, but be aware you cannot have a draft pick to replace him with. You will have to wait until the add/drops areopen for you to fill that spot.

Don't do it, Jefferson hasn't thought this thing through. If he wants to drop the Ravens DST from his roster, he can do it after the Draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.