2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
Doc has 7 Tight Ends, no Kicker and no DST! :darwinsm:

The computer is a joke :down:

I ranked Gates and Gonzales at the top of my list and doc gets both of them. That's impossible unless he picked twice before I picked once. In fact, I acquired no TE and only one QB.

:sigh:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I have zero tight ends yet my home page says, "There are no improvements to be made to your lineup." :confused:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
:sozo: Getcher Tights Ends here!

Dallas Clark
L.J. Smith
Joe Zelenka [Who the hell is Joe Zelenka? :idunno: ]

drbrumley

What a crock of crap.

CBS online drafting is the worst thing ever invented.

Be back shortly, got to make a couple calls to these bozos.

drbrumley

Jefferson said:
I have zero tight ends yet my home page says, "There are no improvements to be made to your lineup." :confused:
Something happened Jeff. And for the life of me, I don't know what.

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
What a crock of crap.

CBS online drafting is the worst thing ever invented.

Be back shortly, got to make a couple calls to these bozos.

:Slippery: ------ :zakath:

"Hey Bozo, where the hell is my Defense & Kicker?"

"Contract? What do you mean, read the contract?" :madmad:

"I have a couple of words to add to your 'contract'"!

CleverDan

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
:Slippery: ------ :zakath:

"Hey Bozo, where the hell is my Defense & Kicker?"

"Contract? What do you mean, read the contract?" :madmad:

"I have a couple of words to add to your 'contract'"!

CleverDan

:darwinsm:

drbrumley

Well guys, I am not opening the add/drops or trades because of the compters at CBS screwing up the draft.

I did look into it, and found a checkbox that was checked which said RB, WR, TE as basically one position. How that happened is beyond me. But even with that, why some teams received only 1 QB, no D/ST's etc... is definitely a computer glitch.

What I'm going to have to do is, since I still have your keepers listed, is I will delete all rosters and insert your keepers, and redraft.

I will advise you tomorrow to rerank as quickly as possible.

drbrumley

The reason for not opening up trades and add/drops, is I don't see why I or anyone for that matter, should have to trade for players when they should have been drafted correctly in the first place.

Outlaw

BB... it took me several hours to rank my players. Is there any other way to move players to the top or bottom of the list other than dragging them one at a time?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
BB... it took me several hours to rank my players.

I know, I spent a lot of time over a period of a few days working on my ranking list, it was tedious and it's all lost.

I guess we have to start all over again. :sigh:

Is there any other way to move players to the top or bottom of the list other than dragging them one at a time?

I didn't use the Java system, but the html system isn't any better.

:sigh:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
BB... it took me several hours to rank my players. Is there any other way to move players to the top or bottom of the list other than dragging them one at a time?

The html system had a default button that supposedly ranked the players for you but I found too many discrepencies between it and the FF sites 'Top 200' list and ended up ranking on my own, anyway.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
If it is easier for you, then just type your ranking on word or something, copy it to an email to me and Ill do the rest.

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
If it is easier for you, then just type your ranking on word or something, copy it to an email to me and Ill do the rest.

Thanks for the offer doc, but I ranked every single player. It would take a great deal of time to do that also. The seaon does not start for a couple of weeks. Can we have til' thursday to rerank our players and then draft on this Friday? That will give us a week to add/drop or trade.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:
Thanks for the offer doc, but I ranked every single player. It would take a great deal of time to do that also. The seaon does not start for a couple of weeks. Can we have til' thursday to rerank our players and then draft on this Friday? That will give us a week to add/drop or trade.
Seems ok with me. Let's see what everyone else thinks.

Just out of curosity, who was your first player ranked. The top pick on your rankings?

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
Seems ok with me. Let's see what everyone else thinks.

Just out of curosity, who was your first player ranked. The top pick on your rankings?
Antonio Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.