Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Outlaw said:
Ranking players does not mean crap.

What a complete waste of time.

I actually pulled the Houston Texans DST to the very bottom of my list to avoid getting them at all cost.
After you ranked them did you later pull up your rank page to make sure the system ranked them as you listed them? The first time I ranked my players it didn't work because although I hit "save" I neglected to then hit "launch" so it didn't take.

Outlaw

Jefferson said:
After you ranked them did you later pull up your rank page to make sure the system ranked them as you listed them? The first time I ranked my players it didn't work because although I hit "save" I neglected to then hit "launch" so it didn't take.

We are supposed to hit launch? :doh:

drbrumley

I am totally sorry about all this. I was in the process around noon fixing everything, then wham, this thunderstorm from hell showed up, knocked my computer and dads computer right out. Couldn't get online or make phone calls or anything! I had to buy a new cable modem, 2 new ethernet cards a phone router and a 5 port hub. And I just got dad's computer up and running. And its after midnight. I can't catch a break. Anyway, I do apologize, this will get fixed, I just need your understanding. Believe me, I am just as eerked about this automated draft. And this the last year of this. Every year from here on out is a live draft. CASE CLOSED! If you can't make it, we will figure something out, but no more AUTOMATION.

And Lucky, you traitor. You joined another league? :nono:

drbrumley

:yawn: 2:20 in the morning. Have to be up and at work by 5:30. Needless to say, I'm done. Your teams are loaded and ready for your attention.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I am totally sorry about all this. I was in the process around noon fixing everything, then wham, this thunderstorm from hell showed up, knocked my computer and dads computer right out. Couldn't get online or make phone calls or anything! I had to buy a new cable modem, 2 new ethernet cards a phone router and a 5 port hub. And I just got dad's computer up and running. And its after midnight. I can't catch a break. Anyway, I do apologize, this will get fixed, I just need your understanding. Believe me, I am just as eerked about this automated draft.

Thanks Doc, I know this has been tough. :cheers:

And this the last year of this. Every year from here on out is a live draft. CASE CLOSED! If you can't make it, we will figure something out, but no more AUTOMATION.

Now you're talkin'!!!!!! :BRAVO:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Anybody else notice that it's practically impossible to satisfy the league requirements for a legal team?

You're only allowed 3 QBs.
Your only allowed 6 WRs.
Your only allowed 2 DSTs.
However: You must have 20 players.

:doh:

I finally gave up trying.

Outlaw

My team was not legal after the draft.

I had 3 TE and only one DST

I now have the worst team in the history of FF

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
My team was not legal after the draft.

I had 3 TE and only one DST

I now have the worst team in the history of FF

Mine isn't much better......

:shut:

:darwinsm:

Outlaw

How you ended up with both Shockey and Gates is suspect.

I had Shockey ahead of Winslow.

When the first draft happened, I changed my ranking order based on who others selected, but then everyone else changed theirs.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
How you ended up with both Shockey and Gates is suspect.

I had Shockey ahead of Winslow.

When the first draft happened, I changed my ranking order based on who others selected, but then everyone else changed theirs.

I had Gates and Shockey Ranked pretty high. I picked up Gates in the 1st round, think I picked up Shockey in the 3rd or 4th round.

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
I had Gates and Shockey Ranked pretty high. I picked up Gates in the 1st round, think I picked up Shockey in the 3rd or 4th round.

The automated draft sucks, because you don't know who was picked and who is left.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here's my top 25, I had Shockey ranked 11.

Brady, Tom QB NE (Keeper) 6 Pa: 320/537-3662-26-12, Ru: 38-80-1
Gates, Antonio TE SD (Keeper) 3 Re: 85-1037-12.2-8
Johnson, Chad WR CIN (Keeper) 5 Re: 94-1486-15.8-10
Boldin, Anquan WR ARI (Keeper) 9 Re: 81-1223-15.1-9
Warner, Kurt QB ARI (Keeper) 9 Pa: 277/438-3357-29-18, Ru: 20-41-0
Westbrook, Brian RB PHI (Keeper) 9 Ru: 155-676-5, Re: 51-514-4
Owens, Terrell WR DAL (Keeper) 3 Re: 89-1228-13.8-10
Smith, Steve WR CAR (Keeper) 9 Re: 92-1367-14.9-10
Jackson, Steven RB STL (Keeper) 7 Ru: 306-1304-10, Re: 42-331-1
Holt, Torry WR STL (Keeper) 7 Re: 86-1339-15.6-8
Shockey, Jeremy TE NYG (Keeper) 4 Re: 68-876-12.9-6
Jones, Julius RB DAL (Keeper) 3 Ru: 287-1116-8, Re: 32-290-0
Parker, Willie RB PIT (Keeper) 4 Ru: 267-1156-6, Re: 28-254-1
Dunn, Warrick RB ATL (Keeper) 5 Ru: 285-1168-6, Re: 26-215-2
Ward, Hines WR PIT (Keeper) 4 Re: 79-1008-12.8-9
Wayne, Reggie WR IND (Keeper) 6 Re: 80-1216-15.2-8
McGahee, Willis RB BUF (Keeper) 8 Ru: 348-1438-7, Re: 27-249-1
Chambers, Chris WR MIA (Keeper) 8 Re: 83-1175-14.2-7
Williams, Roy WR DET (Keeper) 8 Re: 79-1175-14.9-8
Jones, Kevin RB DET (Keeper) 8 Ru: 254-1089-6, Re: 24-158-1
Gore, Frank RB SF (Keeper) 7 Ru: 292-1085-6, Re: 31-255-0
Dillon, Corey RB NE (Keeper) 6 Ru: 278-1128-9, Re: 16-123-0
Jackson, Darrell WR SEA (Keeper) 5 Re: 75-1121-14.9-8
Foster, DeShaun RB CAR (Keeper) 9 Ru: 201-885-4, Re: 36-289-2
Moss, Santana WR WAS (Keeper)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
NarrowWay said:
Did anyone else end up with less than the allotted 20 players? I only have 18.

Yes, we all ended up with 18. Go grab a couple Free Agents.

I'm pretty sure Doc will adjust the settings, we were never before forced to have 20 players and there were never restrictions on which positions we could fill other than the 10 required Active positions, it even says so in our 'Constition' which can be viewed here:

http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/help/rules

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
What did your top 25 look like?
To give you an exact, I'd have to see it.

I know I moved Gates all the way to the bottem because doc said he was first on his rankings on the last draft (as he was mine).

I do remember Steve Smith being first on my list because he was 2nd last time and I was able to draft him, but Catty must have ranked him at the top of hers.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
To give you an exact, I'd have to see it.

I can still click on mine. I think the system hasn't acknowledged that our draft has taken place yet, it won't show the Draft Results.

I know I moved Gates all the way to the bottem because doc said he was first on his rankings on the last draft (as he was mine).

I was counting on that!

I do remember Steve Smith being first on my list because he was 2nd last time and I was able to draft him, but Catty must have ranked him at the top of hers.

Yeah, she loves her Wide Receivers. [I think she didn't rank her players the first time around] I prefer RBs, myself.

You must have had Willie Parker ranked pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.