2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Doc, are you going to add back in the trades that occurred yesterday?

Because my roster has been reset and it does not reflect all the trades that went down yesterday.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Upon even further review...

Uh... I hope this note doesn't sound too harsh but..... (I am sorry in advance)

- I am missing WR's that were on my (post draft) roster.
- I have at least 1 RB that I am not supposed to have
- All my trades (that I worked hard on yesterday) are gone.

I have been in fantasy leagues for almost 20 years and I have never had this kind of trouble. Doc, what is happening? Most people I know don't have these issues with CBS Sportsline. It seems like year in and year out we have massive troubles at draft time that most people don't seem to experience. Again, I am not trying to be negative and I certainly appreciate all your effort doc but something must be happening that is causing our league to struggle so much.

Where do we go from here?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Doc, are you going to add back in the trades that occurred yesterday?

Because my roster has been reset and it does not reflect all the trades that went down yesterday.

He's right, Doc. Knight traded me Santana Moss and Willis McGahee for Joe Zelenka. I think he got the better end of the deal..... :noid: .....but it's only fair that you honor our trade and distribute the players accordingly..........

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:

I have been in fantasy leagues for almost 20 years and I have never had this kind of trouble. Doc, what is happening? Most people I know don't have these issues with CBS Sportsline. It seems like year in and year out we have massive troubles at draft time that most people don't seem to experience. Again, I am not trying to be negative and I certainly appreciate all your effort doc but something must be happening that is causing our league to struggle so much.

I talked to Doc this morning, he copied all the transactions and rosters and is going to manually redeposit all the players. Something happened with the auto-draft and it wouldn't allow any more trades....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I talked to Doc this morning, he copied all the transactions and rosters and is going to manually redeposit all the players. Something happened with the auto-draft and it wouldn't allow any more trades....
OK... cool. So the rosters we see now will be fixed to the way the were right before he zeroed everything?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
OK... cool. So the rosters we see now will be fixed to the way the were right before he zeroed everything?

Yep. Doc has a copy of all the transactions.

[Thanks again for Moss and McGahee....] :chuckle:

drbrumley

Knight said:

Not that I'm disagreeing. Ive been on CBS and never have trouble either, until now. Year in and year out, something goes screwy.

The problem right now, and don't ask me why, is Billy and I made a trade, he accepted and it never went thru. I just redid everything and it still won't let me trade. It isn't like I can call these people now being they don't allow phone support. Grrrrr!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
The problem right now, and don't ask me why, is Billy and I made a trade, he accepted and it never went thru. I just redid everything and it still won't let me trade. It isn't like I can call these people now being they don't allow phone support. Grrrrr!
Do they have support forums for commissioners?

Maybe there are other users out there that could help.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I specificly put Lundy on Sharri's roster and he winds up on Knight roster.

Lundy is on both their rosters. Try dropping him from Sharri's first, then Knight's then give him back to Sharri.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Not that I'm disagreeing. Ive been on CBS and never have trouble either, until now. Year in and year out, something goes screwy.

I got your players, try dropping Rivers and White from my roster then picking them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.