2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I had to send them an email. No phone support, what a joke. They used to.

I hope they get back to you....it seems to be something in your Commish Powers that's getting in the way. I am having no problem Add/Dropping and nobody else experienced any problem trading.

You want me to pick up White and Rivers and hold them for you?

Sharri

Knight said:
Upon even further review...

Uh... I hope this note doesn't sound too harsh but..... (I am sorry in advance)

- I am missing WR's that were on my (post draft) roster.
- I have at least 1 RB that I am not supposed to have
- All my trades (that I worked hard on yesterday) are gone.

I have been in fantasy leagues for almost 20 years and I have never had this kind of trouble. Doc, what is happening? Most people I know don't have these issues with CBS Sportsline. It seems like year in and year out we have massive troubles at draft time that most people don't seem to experience. Again, I am not trying to be negative and I certainly appreciate all your effort doc but something must be happening that is causing our league to struggle so much.

Where do we go from here?

which fantasy hockey leagues? thinking of another one to join any suggestions?

drbrumley

What in the hell happened today? I go to work and everything is fine, just waiting on the Sportsline to contact me thru email on how to fix the trade problem,

Come home and find I don't even have a team? That's the last straw.

I did not do this, and I don't know who is. But I have spent countless hours working on it so it would be smooth and it isn't smooth. I totally give up. This is not user error. This is CBS and frankly, I'm thru with them.

I'm boiling right now so don't respond to this cause I won't answer for a couple hours at least.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
Are we still doing this?

So far you and I have the only teams, I guess we could play each other all season......

:Runs to the Add/Drops to pick up more players:

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
So far you and I have the only teams, I guess we could play each other all season......

:Runs to the Add/Drops to pick up more players:

I was just following your lead, but I couldn't remember all my players.

btw... Isn't this season really just about you and I anyway? :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.