2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here's the starting team I had before the computer messed up.

Warner
Alexander
Gore
Larry Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Stallworth
Mason [traded from Doc]
Gates
Stover [traded from Doc]
BuccaneersDST

Reserves

Carr
Leinart
Rivers [traded to Doc]
Stephen Davis
Lendale White [traded to Doc]
Booker
Reggie Brown
Samie Parker
Cedrick Wilson
Jeremy Shockey
Vanderjagt
Seahawks DST

I need Stover because Vanderjagt is listed as injured.....

Outlaw

This is not going to happen.

We should all just add drop the players we had and see if the computer allows the teams.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
This is not going to happen.

We should all just add drop the players we had and see if the computer allows the teams.

I'm fine with that.

Doc hasn't turned the Add/Drop system on. I had my complete team back yesterday then he redrafted...

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I still don't have my two keepers and my roster is low. I have to pick up my son from football practice in less than an hour and I'll be gone until after tonight's game has already started. Not sure if this league is going to get kicked off in time or not...

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
NarrowWay said:
I still don't have my two keepers and my roster is low. I have to pick up my son from football practice in less than an hour and I'll be gone until after tonight's game has already started. Not sure if this league is going to get kicked off in time or not...

Doc and Jefferson are the only 2 with the ability to do anything and I don't see either of them....:noid:

drbrumley

Jefferson doesn't have the ability.

Billy, PM me your user login for CBS please. I'm going to try a backdoor method. Not sure if this is going to work.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Jefferson doesn't have the ability.

Billy, PM me your user login for CBS please. I'm going to try a backdoor method. Not sure if this is going to work.

Comin' up.

drbrumley

Hey Narrow way, I will stay in touch with poly while your away. This way she can contact you when I need her to. As in setting your lineup.

drbrumley

Billy, go to add/drops, scroll down and find a red link at the bottom of the page where it says edit service time. On the next screen, find Marc Bulger and click him and add him to Narrow way's team. See if this works. I doubt it, but it is worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.