2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
I was just following your lead, but I couldn't remember all my players.

I printed out my team yesterday morning, otherwise I probably couldn't have remembered all of my players. I would have sworn I had Peyton Manning and Chad Johnson.... :D

btw... Isn't this season really just about you and I anyway? :chuckle:

:darwinsm:

C

cattyfan

I'm really frustrated...I had a team and now I don't again. What the heck? (could someone PM or e-mail me?)

Mr. 5020

cattyfan said:
I'm really frustrated...I had a team and now I don't again. What the heck? (could someone PM or e-mail me?)
There's no PM/e-mail needed. CBS Sportsline is giving doc a heck of a hard time right now. Just read the last three pages of this thread.

:)

C

cattyfan

it's sort of comforting to know I'm not alone, but frankly I don't have time to rebuild my team... I don't even have the two players I kept from last season.

I'm leaving to go out of town for the weekend, so I don't know if I'll even be around to fix my team before Sunday...

Mr. 5020

cattyfan said:
it's sort of comforting to know I'm not alone, but frankly I don't have time to rebuild my team... I don't even have the two players I kept from last season.

I'm leaving to go out of town for the weekend, so I don't know if I'll even be around to fix my team before Sunday...
I think doc's trying to do that for you. :)

drbrumley

Ok guys, please bear with me. I totally understand your frustration Catty.

I redrafted, AGAIN, so all rosters are loaded. The only thing I haven't been able to do is re-enter the add/drops. There is a glitch here and after all this work AGAIN, it still won't let me add/drop my own players. I can do everyone else except as an example, my first add/drop was Chris Simms/ Jeb Putzier. It will not allow me to drop Putzier, but he needs to be dropped because Knight picked him up after I dropped him. See the problem? I'm still working on it. So thank you in advance for bearing with me.

NOTE: The illegal rosters provision in the rules have been waived for this week.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:

I redrafted, AGAIN, so all rosters are loaded. The only thing I haven't been able to do is re-enter the add/drops. There is a glitch here and after all this work AGAIN, it still won't let me add/drop my own players. I can do everyone else except as an example, my first add/drop was Chris Simms/ Jeb Putzier. It will not allow me to drop Putzier, but he needs to be dropped because Knight picked him up after I dropped him. See the problem? I'm still working on it. So thank you in advance for bearing with me.

NOTE: The illegal rosters provision in the rules have been waived for this week.

'Chin-up', Doc. :cheers:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:

Have you thought of asking your assistant to try to do your Add/Drops?

The computer doesn't know that.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, if you open up the Add/Drops I can put my team back the way it was. I printed a copy of my team Tuesday morning, I know exactly who I had. [I'm diligent!] :BillyBob:

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
Hey Doc, if you open up the Add/Drops I can put my team back the way it was. I printed a copy of my team Tuesday morning, I know exactly who I had. [I'm diligent!] :BillyBob:
Ditto!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I dunno, Doc isn't around and tonight's the first game.

Do you remember which players you had?

It would be easier for Doc to let us re-establish our teams they way they were before the computer crashed than for him to go through every transaction....again.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All I know is...

I think we have learned that you should never reset the rosters.

If there is an issue with a trade that isn't going through find a way to deal with that issue and leave all the other rosters intact so that we don't end up in a catostrophic mess.

All I know is... (at least all I can remember)

I picked up Jeb Putzier (TE) off waivers
I traded Mike Anderson (RB) and R McMichael (TE) for Tony Gonzales (TE)
I traded D Clark (TE) for HinesWard (WR)

And I could have sworn I have more WR's than is displaying on my roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.