2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tried logging out and back in just to see if that would help, but still unable to add/drop.

Outlaw

This morning all the teams showed no players, but BB and I were able to add the players we had yesterday.

Wouldn't it work better to just drop all the teams players and let us use the add feature?

drbrumley

09/07/06 06:22 pm ET Loose Lug Nutz Bulger, Marc QB STL - Added

It's coming up as he was picked up by Narrowway, but it doesn't reflect it on his lineup.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:
This morning all the teams showed no players, but BB and I were able to add the players we had yesterday.

Wouldn't it work better to just drop all the teams players and let us use the add feature?

It seemed to work fine that way for us, but Doc is having trouble picking up players.

drbrumley

Outlaw said:

No Outlaw, this isn't just that easy. Billybob can add/drop his own players but Narrow way can't. Who knows who else. See the problem?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
09/07/06 06:22 pm ET Loose Lug Nutz Bulger, Marc QB STL - Added

It's coming up as he was picked up by Narrowway, but it doesn't reflect it on his lineup.

Hey Doc, I'm gonna delete that selection and then have Narroway try to Add Bulger again.

Status
Not open for further replies.