2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Ok guys, I have an idea.

This week is really tough on us since many teams are sitting out players.

My suggestion is we reduce the regular season weeks to 13 instead of 14

AND..........

In weeks 4, 8 and 12: we play two teams instead of one. This will make it a 16 game schedule. Then in week 14, playoffs start and last three weeks. Week 16 being the Championship and Draft Position week instead of week 17 when the majority of the teams sit out the players we have to rest them for the playoffs. See what I'm saying.

I don't know about playing 2 teams at the same time, but this is senseless trying to play week 17. Too many good players aren't even fielded and the worst part is, you never know about it until the game is underway. I also think we should be able to Add/Drop throughout the season, even the playoffs.

And I don't think we should have to 'get approval' from the commissioner. It should be entirely up to the coaches to pick up players as they see fit without a draft order or delay.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
From the FFL page... "In his torrid second half stretch, Muhsin Muhammad has torched several defenses..." :shocked:

drbrumley

Everyone congradulate Sozo on winning the 2004 TOLFFL League Championship. He beat Cattyfan 115-85. He is now a back to back champion of the league.

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
:bannana: :bannana:
Good job:thumb:

Sozo

Thank you, doc!

And thank you for putting all the hard work and effort into the league! :cheers:

If not for BillyBob and I, you would have been looking for things to do with your extra time! :D

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

Thank you, doc!

And thank you for putting all the hard work and effort into the league! :cheers:

If not for BillyBob and I, you would have been looking for things to do with your extra time! :D
:ha: :chuckle:

drbrumley

Thank you, doc!

I do this because I enjoy it. Of course you two guys make it alittle harder then it should be. LOL. Just joking, but all kidding aside, this year was difficult. With the hurricanes and all.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Congratulations Sozo! Well Done!!! :first: :banana:

Props to Cattyfan! :second:

Much Thanks to Doc for our league! :thumb:

C

cattyfan

Thanks for the props :) I can't feel bad about placing second in my first year in the league...and Sozo's team was just plain better. I told Sozo earlier that I looked over my reserves and there really isn't a combination of players I would have been likely to put in that would have beaten his team. The better team won.

I had fun...may I play again next year? (thanks for all the hard work, dr. brumley!)

Sozo

Originally posted by Lucky

That's messed up. :kookoo:

I agree.

In the NFL, the Super Bowl Champs get the last pick. However, they also retain their best players (for the most part) from the previous season.

Since no one is retaining their players, then the winner should get first pick, or each team should be allowed to retain 3 players before the draft begins.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

I agree.

In the NFL, the Super Bowl Champs get the last pick. However, they also retain their best players (for the most part) from the previous season.

Since no one is retaining their players, then the winner should get first pick, or each team should be allowed to retain 3 players before the draft begins.

I agree with you. Since we aren't a keeper league, the draft order should be random. I wouldn't mind each team keeping 3 players. In fact, I'll keep my entire team.

See you guys next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.