2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

Let me know Sozo if you need something about the polls explained. I'd be more than happy to explain it.

How can the ST be separated?

What is the difference between an individual QB and a team QB?

drbrumley

Sozo, ST=special teams. A defense and a special teams can be seperated.

An individual QB is the way we played this year.

A team QB is all QB's on the specific team you have is yours.

Example: Say you have the Broncos Team QB, if Plummer got hurt in the the game and his backup came in and threw touchdowns, you would still receive points because instead of just Plummer at QB, you had the BRONCOs QB's. See the difference?

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

Sozo, ST=special teams. A defense and a special teams can be seperated.

An individual QB is the way we played this year.

A team QB is all QB's on the specific team you have is yours.

Example: Say you have the Broncos Team QB, if Plummer got hurt in the the game and his backup came in and threw touchdowns, you would still receive points because instead of just Plummer at QB, you had the BRONCOs QB's. See the difference?

The special teams would only consist of a kick-off or punt returner. Why not just pick that player, because sometimes they are used in offensive plays (example: Dante Hall). Unless you can think of another way that ST could score FF pts,?

drbrumley

Because there is no way to seperate the punt returner from the return team. I do not have the option. Dante Hall's kick return touchdowns cannot be given just to Dante Hall. There is no way to do this. Dante Hall's touchdowns go to the Chiefs D?ST as a unit.

Sozo

Ok... I know how I'll vote.

Is there any way that the QB can transfer to the reserve instead of the team back-up?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Don't forget to make a poll asking the coaches if they're tired of all these polls yet. :p

drbrumley

Well, Lucky, that was good. I almost lost my drink.

Anyway, the reason for these polls is because when I created the league, we went thru the season with pretty generic rules. Which is fine, but most didnt like it. Then this year was really tough due to Charley so I have decided that we will post polls to the rules section, giving you an idea what I see when I first start the league every year and everyone will be on the same page as far as the rules go. Also giving you the opportunity to decide how the league will play. I do the league for fun and fellowship.

Status
Not open for further replies.