2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

There will be 12 teams. Down 2 from this year.

If we can get the others to agree, I suggest each team keep 3 players, and turn the rest into the draft pool as well as the players from the teams that will be deleted.

Then start the draft with the worst record to the best record.

1-12 Round 1
12-1 Round 2
1-12 Round 3
etc.

Each team will let you know the priority in which they want a player added.

Example:

1 - QB
2 - QB
3 - RB
4 - WR
5 - QB

Some of the tems will be keeping their QB and do not want to draft a QB in the first round.

You will pick the player that best suits their request based on the 2004 season.

This should be an easy way to run the draft, because you will only need a list of their priorities. Does this make sense?

drbrumley

Ok, I am going to put all you guys in my shoes when it comes to how we play our league. I'm going to create some polls, and everyone can vote. We are going to start from scratch. This is what I see when I first get to the commisioner @ CBS page.

Sozo, you have a good idea.

drbrumley

Ok guys and gals, please vote.

These polls will be open till Sunday (1/9/05). The category with the most votes will be used statrting next year.

C

cattyfan

I voted.

Sozo,

go to the Fantasy Football homepage. That's where the polls are posted...down in the messages portion.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

What mail? There is no poll on my homepage. :confused:

Sozo, your not getting my mail?

If you look to YOUR right on your league homepage, you may need to scroll down, you will see a league message board. All the polls are there.

Sozo

Originally posted by cattyfan

Sozo,

go to the Fantasy Football homepage. That's where the polls are posted...down in the messages portion.
Thanks! I have never seen the section before. How long has doc been leaving us messages there?

btw... I don't understand the questions in the polls :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.