ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul was wrong about one baptism?

How could Paul thank God that he baptized only a few and that Christ sent him not to baptize if we are commanded to be water baptized? Where does Paul command us to be water baptized? Why would Paul beseech us to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith we are called endevouring to keep the unity of the Spirit which includes only ONE baptism if water baptism was required of us?

Amen Sister

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, but the MUD (Mixed Up Doctrine) that you are stuck in!

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV is study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (which is the gospel of your salvation)! How do you do that?

I like the M.U.D. reference. May I use it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one is denying most of the above.

Those on here who are actually Mads.

Two of them do not appear to actually be Mads.

You just LOVE to take shots at certain MADs, don't ya? It's as if you can't control yourself. Have you NO self-control over what you say? Some people have NO filter between their mind and their mouth. You're one of those people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus taught to be baptized how many folks did Jesus baptize ?

In context with scripture EVERYONE Paul led to Jesus WAS WATER BAPTIZED.

Does water baptism save a person ? NO , but every saved person will obey Jesus and be water baptized.

Paul himself said he wasn't sent to "Water baptize" but, to preach the Gospel. So, of course, you're wrong again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The point is, if Paul was preaching the same gospel as the Lord or the 12, he could never say he thanked God he only baptized a few. He would NEVER have been sent NOT TO BAPTIZE!

I might add, if everyone back then preached the same Message, why was it necessary for Paul to go off on his own to preach ONLY to the Gentiles? They all could have preached to both Jew and Gentile alike and stayed together.

DAN P

No you do not. Saved folks get baptized as a public profession of their faith.

I don't want to study others work and study myself clear out of believing scripture. Thanks but I have and will continue to depend on the Holy Spirit for guidance.

what God used and blessed for over 400 years ,the KJV ,now should be discarded ?
I do trust some works like Matthew Henrys commentary.
What do you recommend to replace the KJV ? I do not trust the manuscripts that the new versions are translated from.

Hi and I am always usinga kjv bible BUT always check the Greek text AS BIBLES are Not Inspired Translation and you are Immature and Unlearned and do NOT believe what the Holy S;pirit had Paul write !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I am always usinga kjv bible BUT always check the Greek text AS BIBLES are Not Inspired Translation and you are Immature and Unlearned and do NOT believe what the Holy S;pirit had Paul write !!

dan p

I believe and trust ALL of the bible including the OT and the 4 Gospels.

Madist trust and rely on about 10 or 15 pages of the bible and IGNORE the rest to stay in the lie and deception called MAD.

FYI, Paul was NEVER addressed as "I AM " in scripture, and to give Paul that title( Which is used only twice in scripture as a name for God ) is to call Paul God and that is blasphemy.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe and trust ALL of the bible including the OT and the 4 Gospels.

Madist trust and rely on about 10 or 15 pages of the bible and IGNORE the rest to stay in the lie and deception called MAD.

FYI, Paul was NEVER addressed as "I AM " in scripture, and to give Paul that title( Which is used only twice in scripture as a name for God ) is to call Paul God and that is blasphemy.
How long and how many times will you repeat this LIE.

You claim to be a believer.... and yet you constantly LIE.

Danoh

You just LOVE to take shots at certain MADs, don't ya? It's as if you can't control yourself. Have you NO self-control over what you say? Some people have NO filter between their mind and their mouth. You're one of those people.

Was not taking potshots at the Mads.

I don't believe you actually hold to Mad.

You are a fraud who parrots the most basic here and there in your brown nosing.

Just as in your brown nosing you spit vile in post after post against anyone who disagrees with those Mads on here you are clearly so desperate to brown nose.

You never post any advanced understanding, let alone, of any real length, verses included.

When you do post a view beyond your parroting; it is often Acts 2 Dispy Pentecostal errors.

You take issue with having a thing pointed out to you.

You skirt posts where you are asked a thing beyond your obviously very poor grasp of Mad.

You are, in short, a book based, brown nosing parrot who spits vile at any one who disagrees with what you yourself have yet to prove you understand with any real depth.

You are...a fraud and I am not the only Mad on here who has come to this conclusion about you and one other individual on here who also consistently demonstrates all the above...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your problem is, you for years now have pointed your "Six-Guns" at yours truly. You have never delivered a kind word nor have you ever been accused of being respectful of others. You appear to be a malcontent and an unhappy curmudgeon. The other thing about you is, you're constantly wrong about most everything you post. I don't know how you're able to pull that off? You must really, try very hard to accomplish that one?

It is only hypocrites who says those things, along with beast worshippers and harlots.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was wrong about one baptism?

How could Paul thank God that he baptized only a few and that Christ sent him not to baptize if we are commanded to be water baptized? Where does Paul command us to be water baptized? Why would Paul beseech us to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith we are called endevouring to keep the unity of the Spirit which includes only ONE baptism if water baptism was required of us?

MADists refuse water baptism because they will not submit to the Lord along with all other Christians.

So self willed madists are.

Madism requires nothing of its members.

Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Paul was not a Madist--

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
MADists refuse water baptism because they will not submit to the Lord along with all other Christians.

So self willed madists are.

Madism requires nothing of its members.

Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Paul was not a Madist--

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

LA
You're another proud religionist!

Are you a sprinkler or a dunker?

You're carrying a cross every day? I was NAILED to one, since I died with Christ on His.
Rom 6:3-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (6:4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (6:5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection: (6:6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (6:7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (6:8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (6:9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. (6:10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. (6:11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.