ECT Why shouldn't I convert from Evangelical Protestant to Catholic?

God's Truth

question for god's truth

who printed your bible?

What does it matter who printed my Bible? Apostle Paul, and other Apostles wrote the New Testament.

Is the person who printed the Bible God's Word? No, the person is not God's Word, just as the one doing the baptizing to Jesus is not God's Word.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You do put the Catholic religion over God’s Word.
Repeating the same lie does not make it true. For someone who claims to know God, you sure lie a lot.

The Catholic religion is apostate.
As I said, you obviously don't even know what that word means.

You prove you are evil, just by the way you respond to me.
LOL! Can anyone say "hypocrite"? You tell lie after lie after lie about Catholicism, and then you say MY responses are "evil"?

Are you playing with a full deck there bud? Did you lose a couple of your marbles? You are obviously not competant enough for this discussion.

God's Truth

why do you trust them?

I do not trust any man but only God.

God knows how to preserve His written Word.

Do what the scriptures say, and then you will know if it is God's words or man's words.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

God's Truth

Repeating the same lie does not make it true. For someone who claims to know God, you sure lie a lot.
I do not lie, but you do bear false witness.
As I said, you obviously don't even know what that word means.
The Catholic denomination abandoned God’s written Word.
LOL! Can anyone say "hypocrite"? You tell lie after lie after lie about Catholicism, and then you say MY responses are "evil"?

Are you playing with a full deck there bud? Did you lose a couple of your marbles? You are obviously not competant enough for this discussion.
Satan has left you with no other way to defend his doctrines. You only have lies and personal attacks.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Corrected that for you.

Thanks?

No problem!

God Bless!

thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I have already told you that I do not trust any man, only God..............
You just got through saying that men wrote the Bible. That means that you accept the fact that God can choose certian men to express his truth through without error.

We believe the same thing.

You accept the 27 books of your New Tetament. That means you must believe that God worked through the Pope and Bishops when they ratified that canon.

You can't have it both ways man. You either believe that that God worked through the Pope and Bishops when they ratified the NT canon, or else you can't be sure if those are the correct books. There is no third choice.

God's Truth

You just got through saying that men wrote the Bible. That means that you accept the fact that God can choose certian men to express his truth through without error.

We believe the same thing.

You accept the 27 books of your New Tetament. That means you must believe that God worked through the Pope and Bishops when they ratified that canon.
I will tell you how you can know that the Catholics Popes and Bishops are in error…what do they believe and teach. Do they believe and teach things that go against God’s written Word? Yes they do.
You can't have it both ways man. You either believe that that God worked through the Pope and Bishops when they ratified the NT canon, or else you can't be sure if those are the correct books. There is no third choice.
Your ultimatums mean nothing for the truth.
Read the scriptures, do what Jesus says, then you will know if it is God’s truth or not.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I know that you Catholics do not do what the scriptures say.

It is written, and the Catholics do not do what God says.

Neither do the other denominations.

why don't you tell us who printed your bible?
so
we can get the same information