ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many heavens are there?

I don't know.

Who is called the prince of the power of the air?

Satan.

That doesn't answer my question.

Rev 12:7 says there was a war in heaven.

You claim New Jerusalem is a city in heaven.

I'm trying to understand your logic. You said the war in heaven didn't involve New Jerusalem. How do you know these things?

Do you have scripture to back your claims?

SaulToPaul 2

I don't know.

Satan.

That doesn't answer my question.

Rev 12:7 says there was a war in heaven.

You claim New Jerusalem is a city in heaven.

I'm trying to understand your logic. You said the war in heaven didn't involve New Jerusalem. How do you know these things?

Do you have scripture to back your claims?

Prove this war is in the 3rd heaven.
I have no reason to think it is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove this war is in the 3rd heaven.

How do you know your New Jerusalem is in the 3rd heaven?

I have no reason to think it is.

That's it?

That's all you got to back your claim, and tell me I'm wrong?

Also:

"Paul is not saying that there are three heavens or even three levels of heaven. In many ancient cultures, people used the term heaven to describe three different “realms”—the sky, outer space, and then a spiritual heaven." SOURCE

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

Sometimes this is the only suitable reply to your questions.

It's a really simple question.

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction of the Second Temple in 70AD?

Why are you Darby followers so afraid of the question?

john w

Hall of Fame
This is now your new response when you can't answer questions.

Fraud, who spams "Darby....You are in denial....Don't you believe the bible?...No one can answer my questions!!!!!Why are you Darby followers so afraid of the question?...................................................................................................................................................,Darby...." or bales, like he does here/in the Hilston debate, when he can't answer a question.

Little arms Craigie:Identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this alleged Saviour, who was "un physical," return, you fraud, as you've been asked, for 3 years.

Now.

Let me guess: you redefined the meaning of "everyone."

What's the problem, you wimpy, little arms weasel, greasy mess? Scrambling to your "fallable men" teachers, such as Christ rejecting Flavey Joe Josephus, or thief Hankie Hanegraaf, or water baptismal regenerationists, Max King, and J. Stuart Russell, from whom you plagiarize this "AD 70-sm" "invention, since it is certainly not in the bible, and you did not learn it, on your own, which you admit, on record.

Why are you Russell, Josephus, Hanegraaf, Sproul, Gentry, DeMars, King, Dennis, Wiki........... followers so afraid of the question?

See how that works, troll Craigie?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No.

Others were in Christ before Paul, and other apostles and prophets were building on the one foundation of which Christ is the cornerstone, before Paul.

LA

Not any Gentiles. It's better if you strain your brain a little before posting. And, stay off that LA Freeway. The Grace Gospel wasn't around before Paul. The Kingdom Message was being preached by Christ and the Disciples.

You are lying about the gospel.

Gods grace began at the cross of Christ and began its broadcast and effect by the Bride of Christ into all nations beginning at Jerusalem --

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

LA