Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Well said ole monologue wonder. That is why I love Matthew 22: 36-40 so much. There is no way that can be misconstrued (although secular humanists try). As Phil Robertson so often says:

13-1223-Phil-Robertson.jpg

"Fear (love) God, love your neighbor and hunt ducks."
-Phil Robertson

And get girls at 15, don't forget that...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And get girls at 15, don't forget that...

It appears that you didn't get the message in the other thread:

95ec65495f313de4ba11a96166429cd2784bde37c6451e4cfd8162dbf4d894cd.jpg

You’ve heard of “Save the drama for your Mama,” but this is even better, because why throw all of that stuff into your poor Mama’s lap?

She done birthed you. She tired.

Llamas LIKE drama, that’s why they do all of that random spitting in people’s faces.

Apparently.

Arthur Brain

It appears that you didn't get the message in the other thread:

95ec65495f313de4ba11a96166429cd2784bde37c6451e4cfd8162dbf4d894cd.jpg

You’ve heard of “Save the drama for your Mama,” but this is even better, because why throw all of that stuff into your poor Mama’s lap?

She done birthed you. She tired.

Llamas LIKE drama, that’s why they do all of that random spitting in people’s faces.

Apparently.

Oh, I saw it and all and it's typical aCW, aka just plain dumb. In fact it's a wonder you didn't source it from a white supremacy site...

Schmuck...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Well said ole monologue wonder. That is why I love Matthew 22: 36-40 so much. There is no way that can be misconstrued (although secular humanists try). As Phil Robertson so often says:

"Fear (love) God, love your neighbor and hunt ducks."
-Phil Robertson
- 'gaystapo' tactics

- the drag queens, fairies and bull dykes at the APA

- the LGBTQueer movement harasses, beats up and threatens with death many people

- surely you don't want them to return to the closet that they came out of

- I could not change from being a happily married heterosexual man to finding males attractive and engaging in buggery

If "a CultureWarrior" harbors any "love" and "charity" for anyone who doesn't conform to his rigid, "cookie-cutter" religious dogma, its certainly a well-held secret!

brewmama

- 'gaystapo' tactics

If "a CultureWarrior" harbors any "love" and "charity" for anyone who doesn't conform to his rigid, "cookie-cutter" religious dogma, its certainly a well-held secret!

Are you so blind you aren't aware of gaystapo tactics? They're for real alright.

Who is it suing people out of business because they don't conform to their rigid, cookie-cutter me-first no perversion not allowed dogma?

It ain't the Christians!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm slightly disappointed that Sarah Palin has done this, but then again I was booted off a pretty decent conservative website several years ago for exposing the Libertarian side of Palin.

Sarah Palin endorses Donald Trump for Republican presidential nomination

Jan. 19, 2016

Sarah Palin endorsed Donald Trump for president on Tuesday, becoming the first current or former statewide elected official in the US to back the real estate mogul for the White House.

The former vice-presidential candidate announced her endorsement of the Republican frontrunner in a much ballyhooed event which took place at a heated barn on the Iowa State University campus.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/19/sarah-palin-endorses-donald-trump-for-president

Is Palin not aware of Trump's "New York values"?

Donald Trump's New York values

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Are you so blind you aren't aware of gaystapo tactics? They're for real alright.

Who is it suing people out of business because they don't conform to their rigid, cookie-cutter me-first no perversion not allowed dogma?

It ain't the Christians!
America's gays are guilty of nothing more than wanting to be treated as equals rather than being relegated to 2nd class citizens - all because they just don't happen to share your sexual orientation!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I saw it and all and it's typical aCW, aka just plain dumb. In fact it's a wonder you didn't source it from a white supremacy site...

Schmuck...
You don't like this thread, just leave it be instead of marginalizing it. You are forgetting this is a right wing conservative site.

Arthur Brain

You don't like this thread, just leave it be instead of marginalizing it. You are forgetting this is a right wing conservative site.

What, should I leave his MLK thread alone as well and not address his use of execrable white supremacist sites and all of the racist crap he's happy to use to besmirch a black man?

Is it 'right wing' conservatism to use misinformation, flat out lies, sleazy innuendo as he's done on both that thread and this one? Because if it is then fine, give me an infraction or whatever if it's suddenly policy to just give nutters like aCW a free pass to spout off without redress.

I'm well aware of the political bias of this site, I have been since 2006 thanks.

Last edited:

brewmama

America's gays are guilty of nothing more than wanting to be treated as equals rather than being relegated to 2nd class citizens - all because they just don't happen to share your sexual orientation!

If you want to continue to live in ignorance, go right ahead. The gaystapo will continue on nonetheless, and you can keep covering for them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

Schmuck...

This 4 part thread has been extremely hard on Art. The information provided about the deadly homosexual lifestyle and the God hating-child indoctrinating/molesting agenda has really taken it's toll on him. While I probably should put the guy on ignore, I pray that he'll get the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs, and ignoring him won't deal with the problem that we as Christians need to address.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

Schmuck...

This 4 part thread has been extremely hard on Art. The information provided about the deadly homosexual lifestyle and the God hating-child indoctrinating/molesting agenda has really taken it's toll on him. While I probably should put the guy on ignore, I pray that he'll get the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs, and ignoring him won't deal with the problem that we as Christians need to address.

Art is fine, your threads are a life obsession for you, with gay images and thoughts dominating your feeble existence.

Arthur Brain

Why are you referring to me in the third person dingbat? Haven't you just been whinging on about that kind of stuff?

As much as it seems to stick in your craw, I happen to be straight, and as per usual you're reduced to the same ole boring 'spritual/psychological help' bollocks as yet more projected innuendo.

You're an embarrassment to thinking Conservatives and anyone with a single brain cell. No wonder you shut your MLK thread down as your racism is all but apparent to anyone not wearing a KKK hood.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Art is fine, your threads are a life obsession for you, with gay images and thoughts dominating your feeble existence.

Edit:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

This 4 part thread has been extremely hard on Art and his allies. The information provided about the deadly homosexual lifestyle and the God hating-child indoctrinating/molesting agenda has really taken it's toll on them. While I probably should put some of them on ignore, I pray that they'll get the spiritual and psychological help that they so desperately need, and ignoring them won't deal with the problem that we as Christians need to address.

Arthur Brain

Edit:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

This 4 part thread has been extremely hard on Art and his allies. The information provided about the deadly homosexual lifestyle and the God hating-child indoctrinating/molesting agenda has really taken it's toll on them. While I probably should put some of them on ignore, I pray that they'll get the spiritual and psychological help that they so desperately need, and ignoring them won't deal with the problem that we as Christians need to address.

You are simply an embarrassment to any thinking person anywhere. Go read your white supremacist sites and whacko blogs you braindead idiot.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More from the ever so 'tolerant' LGBTQueer movement:

Court: Farmers can’t refuse same-sex ‘wedding’ in backyard, fines them $13,000

ALBANY, New York, January 18, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Farmers who host weddings in their backyard cannot refuse ceremonies where two people of the same sex are trying to get married, a New York court has ruled.

The court's decision affirmed the state's Division of Human Rights (DHR) ruling against Robert and Cynthia Gifford, owners of Liberty Ridge Farms, after they declined to host a "wedding" for a same-sex couple. The Giffords said they would host the reception for a lesbian couple, but the ceremony itself would have to be hosted elsewhere because of their religious beliefs about marriage.

DHR found that the couple violated New York's "places of public accommodation" anti-discrimination law. If the court's decision stands, the Giffords must pay $10,000 in state fines and an additional $3,000 in damages to the lesbian couple, Jennie McCarthy and Melissa Erwin, for "mental pain and suffering."

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court-farmers-cant-refuse-same-sex-wedding-in-backyard

$13,000? After shyster fees, that'll barely pay HRC membership dues, not to mention all of the visits to shrinks to help overcome their "mental pain and suffering".

Jennie-McCarthy-and-Melisa-Erwin-Liberty-Ridge-Farm-suit-300x231.jpg

Mental pain and sufferers and proud and unrepentant homosexuals Jennie McCarthy and Melisa Erwin

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I have talked quite a bit about what causes same sex desires throughout this 4 part thread, I've rarely talked about gender confusion.

When discussing the law in Oregon that allows 15 year olds to get genital mutilation surgery with SabbathMoon yesterday, I came across this article which explains GID (gender identity disorder) well. Like same sex desires often do, gender confusion comes from a dysfunctional family.

Gender Dysphoria, Gender Identity Disorder and Informed Consent

A mother, concerned for some time about her young son's preference for female friendships, lack of male playmates,identification with the feminine such as an interest in Barbie dolls, finally decides to ask the pediatrician if these are signs of a potential problem. The pediatrician is reassuring and states: "This is just a phase. It's nothing to worry about. He will grow out of it." Unfortunately, the pediatrician is probably wrong. Gender confusion problems, including, cross-dressing, exclusive cross-gender play, awkwardness with peers or siblings of the same sex or lack of same-sex friends should be treated as a sign that something may be wrong. What's usually wrong with such a child is that due to a number of specific stressful factors the boy or girl has psychological conflicts that interfere with embracing the goodness of his masculinity or her femininity.
http://www.childhealing.com/articles/genderidentitydisorder.php

dolls.jpg

The topic is open for discussion if anyone would like to attempt to refute what is written in the above article.

TracerBullet

What, should I leave his MLK thread alone as well and not address his use of execrable white supremacist sites and all of the racist crap he's happy to use to besmirch a black man?

Is it 'right wing' conservatism to use misinformation, flat out lies, sleazy innuendo as he's done on both that thread and this one?
An excellent question

Status
Not open for further replies.