Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

Yeah, Peter the pedophile's letter to the editor was probably photoshopped like those pictures of naked perverts exposing themselves to children at 'gay' pride parades were, ey Al?

Speaking of "reasonable Christians" : I have 3 more awards to hand out to "reasonable Christians" who didn't quite get God's Word on human sexuality right.

Back with those later.

You're giving an award to yourself?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I remember oh so well how the morally and mentally inferior (i.e. liberals) took something so simple as a quote about America's sexual promiscuity problem out of context and made it look like something they embrace: underage sex.

on what planet is : "A good woman is hard to find. Mainly because these boys are waiting until they get to be about 20 years old before they marry ’em. Look, you wait till they get to be about 20 years old, they only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You gotta marry these girls when they’re 15 or 16, they’ll pick your ducks. You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course.”

about promiscuity?

Catching on to sarcastic humor never was a liberal's strong point. Speaking of 15 year olds: What are your feelings about 15 year olds not needing their parents consent to get sex change operations and birth control?

Oregon Allows 15-Year-Olds to Get State-Subsidized Sex-Change Operations—Without Parental Consent
http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/a...sex-change-operationswithout-parental-consent

Now if you could only guide that self righteous judgment towards the pedophiles and pederasts of the LGBTQueer movement:

you never did answer if are you going to include Martin Luther King jr in your extensive list of NAMBLA founders.

Not willing to condemn the pedophilia and pederasty of so many icons in the LGBTQueer movement, TracerBullet changes the subject to Martin Luther King Jr.

The thread is still open. You can continue to talk about how people lied about the racist, eugenicist founder of Planned Parenthood: Margaret Sanger.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94974

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I noticed the word "homosexual" is nowhere to be found in this Seattle Times article:

Seattle archdiocese posts list of 77 accused of child sex abuse
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...sts-list-of-clergy-accused-of-sexual-assault/

Being that a good majority of the victims were without a doubt post pubescent boys, that would make it a pederast/homosexual act. .

pederasty:
sexual relations between two males, especially when one of them is a minor.

For those that were pre pubescent (like the boy in the article who was sexually molested at age 7), that would make it an act of homosexual pedophilia.

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/

51Upf10wXGL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

One would think that the protestants would learn from the mistake that the Catholics made and keep homosexuals as far away from children as possible. Oh well, they too will pay the price.

Arthur Brain

I remember oh so well how the morally and mentally inferior (i.e. liberals) took something so simple as a quote about America's sexual promiscuity problem out of context and made it look like something they embrace: underage sex.

Catching on to sarcastic humor never was a liberal's strong point. Speaking of 15 year olds: What are your feelings about 15 year olds not needing their parents consent to get sex change operations and birth control?

Oregon Allows 15-Year-Olds to Get State-Subsidized Sex-Change Operations—Without Parental Consent
http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/a...sex-change-operationswithout-parental-consent

Now if you could only guide that self righteous judgment towards the pedophiles and pederasts of the LGBTQueer movement:

Not willing to condemn the pedophilia and pederasty of so many icons in the LGBTQueer movement, TracerBullet changes the subject to Martin Luther King Jr.

The thread is still open. You can continue to talk about how people lied about the racist, eugenicist founder of Planned Parenthood: Margaret Sanger.

"Sarcastic humour"?

Do you even know what sarcasm is?

Because Robertson's comments don't remotely count. An example of sarcasm would be you being your usual blowhard self and somebody wittily pointing it out, not some nut in front of a microphone encouraging men to get 15 year old girls...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

"Sarcastic humour"?

Do you even know what sarcasm is?

I noticed that you don't want to talk about 15 year olds that can have sex changes without their parents consent or can get birth control without it as well. If someone is so concerned about an out of context remark by a Christian man who is fighting against sexual promiscuity, I would think that someone would be concerned about 15 year olds being able to have genital mutilation surgery and having access to abortion drugs as well.

Because Robertson's comments don't remotely count. An example of sarcasm would be you being your usual blowhard self and somebody wittily pointing it out, not some nut in front of a microphone encouraging men to get 15 year old girls...

Maybe you can contact that little fag that runs TMZ and see if he can provide a video of Phil Robertson's entire speech that day?

Oh, and I extended an invitation to a guy named "SabathMoon" to come and join the thread.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4589019&postcount=149

SabathMoon, come on down!

Arthur Brain

I noticed that you don't want to talk about 15 year olds that can have sex changes without their parents consent or can get birth control without it as well. If someone is so concerned about an out of context remark by a Christian man who is fighting against sexual promiscuity, I would think that someone would be concerned about 15 year olds being able to have genital mutilation surgery and having access to abortion drugs as well.

Maybe you can contact that little fag that runs TMZ and see if he can provide a video of Phil Robertson's entire speech that day?

Oh, and I extended an invitation to a guy named "SabathMoon" to come and join the thread.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4589019&postcount=149

SabathMoon, come on down!

Here ya go Connie, the clip in full. By all means, do point out where he's somehow "taken out of context" exactly...

:rolleyes:

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here ya go Connie, the clip in full. By all means, do point out where he's somehow "taken out of context" exactly...

2 minute and 35 second out of context clip

:rolleyes:

Schmuck...

So Phil Robertson's entire speech was 2 minutes and 35 seconds?

Where did this speech take place? Who sponsored the event?

Were the sponsors advocating lowering the age of consent? (If so, pederast/founder of HRC Terry Bean probably sponsored the event).

When you can answer those questions get back to me on why you aren't upset that 15 year olds can get genital mutilation surgery and abortion drugs without their parents consent.

Arthur Brain

Were the sponsors advocating lowering the age of consent? (If so, pederast/founder of HRC Terry Bean probably sponsored the event).

When you can answer those questions get back to me on why you aren't upset that 15 year olds can get genital mutilation surgery and abortion drugs without their parents consent.

Are you denying that Robertson said as he did and is on film saying such without there being any tampering or misquoting going on? Who knows and who cares where he was at? It's on record and nobody besides you is trying to deny it.

When you start getting upset about kids being abused in "reparative therapy" centers I might feel inclined to engage on that sidebar.

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Are you denying that Robertson said as he did and is on film saying such without there being any tampering or misquoting going on? Who knows and who cares where he was at? It's on record and nobody besides you is trying to deny it.

I just want to know if the entire speech was 2 minutes and 35 seconds, or if perhaps Phil Robertson had more to say than what your homosexual buddy at TMZ (who is a member of the Christian hating National Lesbian Gay Journalist Association/NLGA) showed.

When you start getting upset about kids being abused in "reparative therapy" centers I might feel inclined to engage on that sidebar.

Schmuck...

I can see that you're not bothered by children who at age 15 without their parents consent can get their genitals mutilated so that they can pretend that they're of the opposite gender. I also can see that you're not bothered by minors who without their parents consent can get drugs that induce abortion. It's already been established that you're terribly bothered by those ever so nosy parents that want to help their sexually and gender confused children by sending them to get spiritual and psychological therapy.

That being said: Where's my good buddy SabathMoon?

TracerBullet

which has nothing to do with the topic. or is distraction your point???? (well, we all know it is)

you mean like you are lying right now

Arthur Brain

I just want to know if the entire speech was 2 minutes and 35 seconds, or if perhaps Phil Robertson had more to say than what your homosexual buddy at TMZ (who is a member of the Christian hating National Lesbian Gay Journalist Association/NLGA) showed.

Oh I'm sure he had plenty more to spout. The point is he wasn't misquoted or remotely taken out of context in regards to 15 year old girls so best stop beating on that particular drum...

I can see that you're not bothered by children who at age 15 without their parents consent can get their genitals mutilated so that they can pretend that they're of the opposite gender. I also can see that you're not bothered by minors who without their parents consent can get drugs that induce abortion. It's already been established that you're terribly bothered by those ever so nosy parents that want to help their sexually and gender confused children by sending them to get spiritual and psychological therapy.

I was on about "therapy" centers where kids are abused, ya know, those ones that you didn't actually know anything about and what went on until shown?

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Oh I'm sure he had plenty more to spout. The point is he wasn't misquoted or remotely taken out of context in regards to 15 year old girls so best stop beating on that particular drum...

Then take a break from your drama queen act and find the entire video.

I was on about "therapy" centers where kids are abused, ya know, those ones that you didn't actually know anything about and what went on until shown?

Schmuck...

Yes, we talked about the supposed 'research' that proud and unrepentant sodomite Dr. Christian Jessen did (refer to the table of contents for that information). We also talked about the proud and unrepentant sodomite legislators who are behind banning reparative therapy for sexually and gender confused youth.

Admit it Art, as a 40 something year old bachelor who incessantly defends sexual perversion on an internet forum, who doesn't even have a girlfriend let alone a wife and children, you know what's best for other people's children better than they do.

Back later with more awards (Liar liar pants on fire!).

Arthur Brain

No thanks. There was more than enough footage in that clip alone to see the guy is a crank. Still, I notice you're not trying to claim he was being misrepresented anymore, progress of a sort for you...

Oh, but do quit projecting aCW. I don't recall whining on in the chatbox or elsewhere demanding that other posters IP addresses be checked by staff because of some dingbat personal delusion etc...

Yes, we talked about the supposed 'research' that proud and unrepentant sodomite Dr. Christian Jessen did (refer to the table of contents for that information).

You've been supplied with more than that and you couldn't even refute that evidence alone...

Admit it Art, as a 40 something year old bachelor who incessantly defends sexual perversion on an internet forum, who doesn't even have a girlfriend let alone a wife and children, you know what's best for other people's children better than they do.

Uh, dude, this never goes well for you and I'm surprised that even with your obvious limitations you try and persist with it. You don't know anything about my private life as I don't broadcast it in any way. If you think your claims about being happily married, being a cop and having kids are supposed to be convincing then they're far from it. Seems to be more a case of you projecting once again...

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No thanks. There was more than enough footage in that clip alone to see the guy is a crank. Still, I notice you're not trying to claim he was being misrepresented anymore, progress of a sort for you...

Aren't I just the picky one Arthur, wanting to see the entire video footage of Phil Robertson's speech, not just the 2 minutes and 35 seconds that homosexual activists from TMZ used.

Oh, but do quit projecting aCW. I don't recall whining on in the chatbox or elsewhere demanding that other posters IP addresses be checked by staff because of some dingbat personal delusion etc...

(Now you people can see why Art Brain has the Drama Queen award reserved for him each and every year).

Yes, we talked about the supposed 'research' that proud and unrepentant sodomite Dr. Christian Jessen did (refer to the table of contents for that information).

You've been supplied with more than that and you couldn't even refute that evidence alone...

The evidence supplied is in the table of contents.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

The LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement has a full scale assault against therapy for sexually and gender confused people, especially youth.

Uh, dude, this never goes well for you and I'm surprised that even with your obvious limitations you try and persist with it. You don't know anything about my private life as I don't broadcast it in any way. If you think your claims about being happily married, being a cop and having kids are supposed to be convincing then they're far from it. Seems to be more a case of you projecting once again...

Schmuck...

You are correct Art, I don't know a thing about your personal life. That being said: You don't know a thing about the lives of the children whose parents are trying to help them overcome their unnatural and extremely deadly same sex desires.

On that note: The drama queen has yet again dun tuckered me out.

Moving on...

Arthur Brain

Aren't I just the picky one Arthur, wanting to see the entire video footage of Phil Robertson's speech, not just the 2 minutes and 35 seconds that homosexual activists from TMZ used.

Well, yes you are considering the relevant portion hasn't been tampered with or been taken out of context. It was there before anyone from 'TMZ' used it and you were shown this months ago.

(Now you people can see why Art Brain has the Drama Queen award reserved for him each and every year).

Well, it's cos you're a projecting crank. How much more loony and drama queen can it get when you're that spazzed out you think folk invent multiple identities? You and Serpent:duh: are flat out nuts.
The evidence supplied is in the table of contents.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

The LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement has a full scale assault against therapy for sexually and gender confused people, especially youth.

That's not "evidence". You had no clue whatsoever what went on in these "therapy" centers until it was pointed out. You still don't apparently...

You are correct Art, I don't know a thing about your personal life. That being said: You don't know a thing about the lives of the children whose parents are trying to help them overcome their unnatural and extremely deadly same sex desires.

On that note: The drama queen has yet again dun tuckered me out.

Moving on...

Damn straight you don't and for once you're right in turn. I don't know what it's like to be a kid who's homosexual etc. What I do know is that no child should be forced to undergo humiliating abuse in a "therapy" center.

And stop projecting dude, it's gone beyond tiresome now...

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Damn straight you don't and for once you're right in turn. I don't know what it's like to be a kid who's homosexual etc. What I do know is that no child should be forced to undergo humiliating abuse in a "therapy" center.

I'm sorry that you were forced to go through something as a child that didn't work. I'm sure that the people involved had the very best intentions for you. Therapy has vastly improved since then and while at age 43?, you might not think that positive change can happen, it can.

With God (i.e. believing in Him), all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26

Arthur Brain

I'm sorry that you were forced to go through something as a child that didn't work. I'm sure that the people involved had the very best intentions for you. Therapy has vastly improved since then and while at age 43?, you might not think that positive change can happen, it can.

With God (i.e. believing in Him), all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26

Eh? What fevered delusions are you banging on about now ya big crank?

:kookoo:

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A few pages back I wrote about the death of Dr. Robert Spitzer, a psychologist who was instrumental in getting homosexuality removed from the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental disorders back in 1973.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4567080&postcount=1189

As I'd shown in Part #1 of the thread, when the APA removed homosexuality as a mental disorder, it had a huge impact on legislation, i.e. many States decriminalized homosexuality afterwards.

Our friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) has posted a great article about Bob Spitzer, and how later in life he acknowledged (through his own study) that same sex attractions can be changed. Due to 'gaystapo' tactics, Spitzer disavowed his own study, even though it was not retracted.

The Bob Spitzer I Knew – Nicolosi on Psychiatrist Whose Research Shows ‘Gays’ Can Change their Orientation
http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...gays-can-change-their-orientation/#more-23999

Dr-Robert-Spitzer_Crisis.jpg

Target of Homosexual Pressure Campaign: The late Dr. Robert Spitzer, above, reported in a landmark 2003 academic study that “there is evidence that change in sexual orientation following some form of reparative therapy does occur in some gay men and lesbians.” “Gay” activists barraged him with criticism, so much so that he later disavowed his own study–which, however, was NOT retracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.