Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ted Cruz will be demolished in the debates if he even makes it that far.

"After high school, he enrolled in Princeton, and graduated *** laude in 1992 with a Bachelor’s degree. While there, Cruz was part of the highly successful university debate team, the American Whig–Cliosophic Society. In 1992, he was crowned as the U.S. National Speaker of the Year and was a member of the National Team of the Year. He was also named First Place Speaker at the North American Debate Championships."
http://2016.republican-candidates.org/Cruz/

Be worried Judy, be very worried.

Debate

Last edited:

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I just wanna see some "gay pride". Boy Traci, you guys act like you're ashamed of the behavior that you defend and promote.

There ya go again acting like there is something wrong with being accused of being someone who proudly engages in a absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior Traci.

Shame on you for your lack of "pride".

shame-on-you.jpg

still waiting for you to answer my question

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
still waiting for you to answer my question

Do you mean to this question?

Considering the sick personal attacks you dish out to straights here why would would any gay person want to come here

It's interesting how Traci calls the person who speculates that someone who incessantly defends and promotes homosex and the LGBTQueer agenda (this is where Traci says "What agenda? You mean the one that the FRC made up in 1992?") "sick", but those who engage in an absolutely filthy perversion and embrace an agenda that involves the indoctrination and physical molestation and mutilation of children aren't "sick".

Again: While this thread is here to help those who are struggling with homosexual desires, it's not focused on them. This thread focuses on those who are unrepentantly proud of the perverse behavior that they partake in and the agenda that goes with it since the decriminalization of homosexuality.

To answer your question Traci: Most proud and unrepentant perverts wouldn't come to this thread to talk about his or her perversion, as the truth can be very painful.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In case some followers of Jesus Christ (i.e. Christians) haven't heard, those ever so tolerant nutcases on the left are boycotting the State of Indiana because of legislation that says you have God-given rights to practice your faith without being intimidated, fined/lose your business license or go to jail for failing to sell out your faith in God to appease a bunch of drag queens, dykes and fairies.

NCAA Worried Gay Players Won’t Be Able to Buy Wedding Cakes from Christian Bakeries in Indiana

March 27, 2015

450x248xDerrick-Gordon-linterview-450x248.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7uv7oU8BV4.jpg

How can they possibly play without the assurance that they can violate the religious freedom of Christian bakers and florists in Indiana?

With the Final Four a week away from shining a spotlight on Indianapolis, NCAA President Mark Emmert said Thursday that the governing body for college sports is concerned about an Indiana law that could allow businesses to discriminate against gay people.

The law would prohibit state and local laws that “substantially burden” the ability of people — including businesses and associations — to follow their religious beliefs.

The NCAA offices are located in Indianapolis, and Emmert said the organization was concerned about how it might impact student athletes and employees. His terse statement also suggested the NCAA might consider moving future events out of Indianapolis.

“We will work diligently to assure student-athletes competing in, and visitors attending, next week’s Men’s Final Four in Indianapolis are not impacted negatively by this bill,” Emmert said, hours after Gov. Mark Pence signed the measure into law. “Moving forward, we intend to closely examine the implications of this bill and how it might affect future events as well as our workforce.”

Maybe Christians ought to do likewise when it comes to putting money in their pockets.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ing-cakes-from-christian-bakeries-in-indiana/

George Takei Asks Twitter Followers to #BoycottIndiana Over Religious Objections Law
http://time.com/3760960/george-takei-twitter-boycott-indiana-religious-objections-law/

San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...igious-freedom-bill-116469.html#ixzz3VcbgtUFD

Hollywood Stars Condemn Mike Pence for Signing Religious Objections Bill
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-pence-for-signing-religious-objections-bill/

Is there any question that we're at war?

shagster01

That’s what scares the left and its media myrmidons the most about Ted Cruz – that he’s not Romney ’08, who dressed in conservative drag to seduce the party base. With the Texan, what you see is what you get.

:rotfl:

aCW was seduced by a guy dressed in conservative drag. . .

Rarely was it told that Cruz is a Harvard-educated lawyer (Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said that in decades of teaching, Cruz was one of his brightest students) who clerked for Chief Justice William Rehnquist and, as the state’s solicitor general, represented Texas in cases before the Supreme Court.

Conservatives around here always bashing lawyers until one runs for president.

shagster01

I just wanna see some "gay pride". Boy Traci, you guys act like you're ashamed of the behavior that you defend and promote.

You believe that thinking someone has the right to be gay and live that way is promoting it.

Therefore I can only conclude that you promote smoking cigarettes and drinking. You are a regular Marlboro man. I only wish you'd tell us how "proud" you are to promote this stuff.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
[From Don Feder's article "Media Missiles Launched at Cruz Misfire']
That’s what scares the left and its media myrmidons the most about Ted Cruz – that he’s not Romney ’08, who dressed in conservative drag to seduce the party base. With the Texan, what you see is what you get.

:rotfl:

aCW was seduced by a guy dressed in conservative drag. . .

I notice that many of your posts deal with cross dressing; is there something you want to share with the readers of this thread Doper?

Conservatives around here always bashing lawyers until one runs for president.

That's why we're so excited when an honest one finally comes along.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You believe that thinking someone has the right to be gay and live that way is promoting it.

First of all, no one has a "right" to engage in the sexually deviant behavior called homosexuality. Regarding promoting homosexuality: As shown throughout this 3 part thread, laws that protect homosexual behavior and the LGBTQueer agenda that goes with it confirms that it promotes homosexuality.

Therefore I can only conclude that you promote smoking cigarettes and drinking. You are a regular Marlboro man. I only wish you'd tell us how "proud" you are to promote this stuff.

For those of you outside of TOL who don't follow the rants of it's Libertarians outside of this thread, Doper is referring to yet another Libertarian thread where Angry Aaron (aka Captain Obvious, aka WizardofOz) and TOL's Queen of Denial/Drama Queen Art Brain attempted to compare cigarette use with homosexuality.

Here is my response:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Comparing buggery with tobacco use, what kind of person would even make that comparison? (Obviously someone who doesn't like talking about the health risks of how morally depraved homosexuality really is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain
Are you even aware of the conclusive risks associated with cigarette smoking along with the effects of 'second hand smoke'?

Note how I changed the above post because I don't want to disrespect God by comparing tobacco with homosexuality.

Quote: Originally posted by Arthur Brain
Only a nutcase would think that homosexual behaviour would compare.

Moral depravity aside: I'm not aware of anyone contracting lung cancer from one cigarette, in fact it usually takes years of smoking. HIV/AIDS and many of the other diseases that those who engage in homosex disproportionately contract often times happen from one homosexual encounter.

Since we're on the subject of buggery and tobacco use: you are aware that those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately smoke cigarettes aren't you?

Boy Art, if AIDS doesn't get em, lung cancer will.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4272600&postcount=82

shagster01

That's why we're so excited when an honest one finally comes along.

Let's take a look at some of his "honesty":

Ted says, “There are 110,000 agents at the IRS. We need to put a padlock on that building and take every one of those 110,000 agents and put them on our southern border.”

Problem #1: There are only about 14,000 IRS agents.
Problem #2: What exactly are trained IRS agents supposed to do at our border? Does he realize "agent" doesn't always mean CIA guy?

----------------------------

Ted says, "92 million Americans aren't working."

Yes, but, 37.5 million of that number are age 65 and over and 11.9 million of this number are still in high school or just starting college. And another 8 million are age 20 to 24, when many are in college or graduate school. Combined, these groups account for 57.5 million Americans -- or more than three-fifths of the number Cruz cited

-----------------------------

Ted says, "Obama, instead of nominating a health professional, he nominated someone who is an anti-gun activist (for surgeon general)."

Obama did nominate Dr. Vivek Murthy in November 2013, who actually is an M.D. from Yale. It was Senate Republicans who blocked his confirmation because of alleged anti-gun leanings. But to call him not a medical professional is an outright lie, which Cruz later half-admitted.

I can post more if you'd like to learn more about his honesty.

But I do believe he is honest about his hatred of gays.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
At last someone from the left (Libertarians are left wingers) comes forward to smear Ted Cruz.

Let's take a look at some of his "honesty":

Ted says, “There are 110,000 agents at the IRS...

I can post more if you'd like to learn more about his honesty.

When you copy and paste portions of an article I ask that you give credit to the left wing source that you're using.

Link the source and I'll respond to more than just this:

How many people work for the IRS?

The Information Please Database indicates that 92,033 people worked for the Internal Revenue Service in 2007. The number of people employed by the IRS has declined over the years; in the 1990s, the number of people employed by the agency averaged above 110,000
http://www.ask.com/business-finance/many-people-work-irs-b5036a89181e618e

But I do believe he is honest about his hatred of gays.

Once again the one brain cell wonder confuses hate with love.

shagster01

At last someone from the left (Libertarians are left wingers) comes forward to smear Ted Cruz.

When you copy and paste portions of an article I ask that you give credit to the left wing source that you're using.

The Information Please Database indicates that 92,033 people worked for the Internal Revenue Service in 2007. The number of people employed by the IRS has declined over the years; in the 1990s, the number of people employed by the agency averaged above 110,000
http://www.ask.com/business-finance/many-people-work-irs-b5036a89181e618e

Once again the one brain cell wonder confuses hate with love.

Here is the "left wing" IRS agent census:

http://www.collabrus.com/collabrus_blog/2011/05/04/the-irs-publishes-its-2009-2010-statistics/

Here is where he said it:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/news/politicalmonitor/16121644-95/cruz-the-whole-world-is-on-fire

TracerBullet

Do you mean to this question?

It's interesting how Traci calls the person who speculates that someone who incessantly defends and promotes homosex and the LGBTQueer agenda (this is where Traci says "What agenda? You mean the one that the FRC made up in 1992?") "sick", but those who engage in an absolutely filthy perversion and embrace an agenda that involves the indoctrination and physical molestation and mutilation of children aren't "sick".
in your case the shoe certainly fits

Again: While this thread is here to help those who are struggling with homosexual desires, it's not focused on them.
again how does presenting false witness and name calling help anyone except those trying to justify their own hate?

This thread focuses on those who are unrepentantly proud of the perverse behavior that they partake in and the agenda that goes with it since the decriminalization of homosexuality.
yes the name calling and the false claims are certainly perverse and you strangely seem proud of them but not an answer to my question

To answer your question Traci: Most proud and unrepentant perverts wouldn't come to this thread to talk about his or her perversion, as the truth can be very painful.
the twisting and desperate misdirection you go through every time the truth about one of your fake claims clearly demonstrates that pain

TracerBullet

In case some followers of Jesus Christ (i.e. Christians) haven't heard, those ever so tolerant nutcases on the left are boycotting the State of Indiana because of legislation that says you have God-given rights to practice your faith without being intimidated, fined/lose your business license or go to jail for failing to sell out your faith in God to appease a bunch of drag queens, dykes and fairies.

NCAA Worried Gay Players Won’t Be Able to Buy Wedding Cakes from Christian Bakeries in Indiana

March 27, 2015

450x248xDerrick-Gordon-linterview-450x248.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7uv7oU8BV4.jpg

How can they possibly play without the assurance that they can violate the religious freedom of Christian bakers and florists in Indiana?

With the Final Four a week away from shining a spotlight on Indianapolis, NCAA President Mark Emmert said Thursday that the governing body for college sports is concerned about an Indiana law that could allow businesses to discriminate against gay people.

The law would prohibit state and local laws that “substantially burden” the ability of people — including businesses and associations — to follow their religious beliefs.

The NCAA offices are located in Indianapolis, and Emmert said the organization was concerned about how it might impact student athletes and employees. His terse statement also suggested the NCAA might consider moving future events out of Indianapolis.

“We will work diligently to assure student-athletes competing in, and visitors attending, next week’s Men’s Final Four in Indianapolis are not impacted negatively by this bill,” Emmert said, hours after Gov. Mark Pence signed the measure into law. “Moving forward, we intend to closely examine the implications of this bill and how it might affect future events as well as our workforce.”

Maybe Christians ought to do likewise when it comes to putting money in their pockets.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ing-cakes-from-christian-bakeries-in-indiana/

George Takei Asks Twitter Followers to #BoycottIndiana Over Religious Objections Law
http://time.com/3760960/george-takei-twitter-boycott-indiana-religious-objections-law/

San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...igious-freedom-bill-116469.html#ixzz3VcbgtUFD

Hollywood Stars Condemn Mike Pence for Signing Religious Objections Bill
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-pence-for-signing-religious-objections-bill/

Is there any question that we're at war?

and the supporters of hate are loosing

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The Information Please Database indicates that 92,033 people worked for the Internal Revenue Service in 2007. The number of people employed by the IRS has declined over the years; in the 1990s, the number of people employed by the agency averaged above 110,000.

Now that wasn't too difficult to copy and paste a couple of links was it shag?

As shown above, the IRS in the 90's employed 110,000 people and continue to employ close to 100,000. If you want to be anal about what job titles they have, then so be it, but the crux of the matter is that the IRS is an unconstitutional tyrannical government agency that is out of control.

IRS special agent challenges system
Agency illegitimate, tax law non-existent, he says
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/1999/03/3642/#Bli2Iztz1Aw0Q7fO.99

Just think of what you and the boyz in the band could do with all of that extra money if the IRS was shutdown and we had a legitimate tax system:

Monthly trips to Thailand, a house in Amsterdam...

Were there some other concerns that you have about Ted Cruz? I believe you mentioned something about B. Hussein's anti gun Surgeon General?

Last edited:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

The Information Please Database indicates that 92,033 people worked for the Internal Revenue Service in 2007. The number of people employed by the IRS has declined over the years; in the 1990s, the number of people employed by the agency averaged above 110,000.

As shown above, the IRS in the 90's employed 110,000 people and continue to employee close to 100,000. If you want to be anal about what job titles they have, then so be it, but the crux of the matter is that the IRS is an unconstitutional tyrannical government agency that is out of control.

Just think of what you and the boyz in the band could do with all of that extra money if the IRS was shutdown and we had a legitimate tax system:

Were there some other concerns that you have about Ted Cruz? I believe you mentioned something about B. Hussein's anti gun Surgeon General?
Why didn't you pick Rand Paul as your avatar?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why didn't you pick Rand Paul as your avatar?

Uh, because he's a Libertarian?

Don't get me wrong, not all people who are Libertarians adhere to the drug pushing perverted ideologies of Daddy and Jr. Paul, there are some that lean towards that ideology and political party because of economics.

For those people, Ted Cruz is your man.

shagster01

As shown above, the IRS in the 90's employed 110,000 people and continue to employee close to 100,000. If you want to be anal about what job titles they have, then so be it, but the crux of the matter is that the IRS is an unconstitutional tyrannical government agency that is out of control.

I'm not arguing that the IRS shouldn't be shut down.

I'm arguing that a man who's plan is to take all those clerical workers, lawyers, accountants, janitors and everyone else employed by the IRS (which is what his numbers include) and use them to protect our borders clearly has no good plan.

You trust a guy that comes up with stupidity like that to run our country just because he opposes gay marriage?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm not arguing that the IRS shouldn't be shut down.

I'm arguing that a man who's plan is to take all those clerical workers, lawyers, accountants, janitors and everyone else employed by the IRS (which is what his numbers include) and use them to protect our borders clearly has no good plan.

Seriously shag, you have to get off that dope while you still have a live brain cell left. If you think that Ted Cruz was talking about shutting down the IRS and literally taking the 100,000 people employed there and putting them on the border, you need to take a class in "How to appreciate sarcastic humor".

shagster01

Seriously shag, you have to get off that dope while you still have a live brain cell left. If you think that Ted Cruz was talking about shutting down the IRS and literally taking the 100,000 people employed there and putting them on the border, you need to take a class in "How to appreciate sarcastic humor".

Oh, so he just simply meant putting 100,000 people out of work then.

Well that's a better plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.