Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Doesn't that make you want to HATE God even more than you do already Al?
I might be able to hate a real God who was the God of the OT, but in actuality I may as well hate Ming the Merciless as any other fictitious character, which would be just as illogical of course.

He forgave a man based on the circumstances at the time for what we refer to as the act of incest, yet not once condoned homosexuality.
That's your selected spin perhaps aCW as you try so desperately to put a glimmer of rationality onto something truly awful that you probably nevertheless feel obliged to believe uncritically whatever it says.
However I'm rather happier with it being the work of an ancient and anonymous spinner of yarns.

I really should start the segment soon called "The 3 Tenets of Atheism"

1). There is no God
2). I HATE Him
3). I HATE Him so much that I'll redefine His Word as seen in Holy Scripture to meet my selfish desires.

as the LGBTQueer movement is moving full steam ahead on redefining Holy Scripture.
Remind me to call you a raving moron sometime aCW, I'm not in the mood atm. :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would you hate something that you don't believe exists

Good point: Why do atheists talk about Someone who allegedly doesn't exist in their moral relativist minds?

Take for instance that absolutely filthy moral degenerate of a wannabe man Dan Savage.

Savage doesn't believe in God yet HATES Him (i.e. His Word) at the same time. He becomes eggnostic when he runs across "Gay Christians" or those who follow his "NALT" (not all like that) program.

Anyway, the 3rd tenet will be the one I'll be talking about when I begin that segment: Former atheists and pagans who have turned "Christian" because they think they can make Jesus into anything they want Him to be.

On a side note: Do you suffer from dyslexia kdall, because you are by no means a "right winger".

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Doesn't that make you want to HATE God even more than you do already Al?

I might be able to hate a real God who was the God of the OT,

The same God of both the OT and NT, but with changes when it comes to the path to eternal salvation.

...but in actuality I may as well hate Ming the Merciless as any other fictitious character, which would be just as illogical of course.

If this Ming the Merciless was responsible for writing the most popular book the world has ever known, and in that book spoke harshly against a behavior that seems to be close to your pea pickin heart, I'm sure you'd find a way to HATE him as well Al.

Quote:
He forgave a man based on the circumstances at the time for what we refer to as the act of incest, yet not once condoned homosexuality.

That's your selected spin perhaps aCW as you try so desperately to put a glimmer of rationality onto something truly awful that you probably nevertheless feel obliged to believe uncritically whatever it says.
However I'm rather happier with it being the work of an ancient and anonymous spinner of yarns.

The amazing thing about God is that He sent His Son here to die a horrific death so that we can be forgiven for our sins. What's even more amazing is that all we have to do is ask Him.

Quote:
I really should start the segment soon called "The 3 Tenets of Atheism"

1). There is no God
2). I HATE Him
3). I HATE Him so much that I'll redefine His Word as seen in Holy Scripture to meet my selfish desires.

as the LGBTQueer movement is moving full steam ahead on redefining Holy Scripture.

Remind me to call you a raving moron sometime aCW, I'm not in the mood atm.

When the time comes, I think you'll find tenet #3 quite informative Al.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Other than he's not a baby murdering sodomite marxist like the current office holder, what don't you like about Ted Cruz kdall?

He is too conservative to get independent votes

How did running moderate candidates work for the Republican Party in the last two Presidential elections?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
On a side note: Do you suffer from dyslexia kdall, because you are by no means a "right winger".

1. Look up what dyslexia is

It's the closest word I could come up with when it comes to not knowing your right from your left.

2. I didn't realize that to be a right winger you had to be a bigot

As the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer so eloquently put it:

"...using the anal cavity for sex is not a conservative value."

alwight

The same God of both the OT and NT, but with changes when it comes to the path to eternal salvation.
I'm rather convinced that you in fact have no more actual godly knowledge than I do aCW, you just like to think you do.

170px-Creation_of_the_Sun_and_Moon_face_detail.jpg

If this Ming the Merciless was responsible for writing the most popular book the world has ever known, and in that book spoke harshly against a behavior that seems to be close to your pea pickin heart, I'm sure you'd find a way to HATE him as well Al.
You do realise that Ming the Merciless is a real fictitious character aCW?

Ming-the-Merciless-from-F-008.jpg

Ming would talk mercilessly about Flash Gordon.​

Perhaps you just don't understand the difference between a real person and a fictitious character aCW, and how they can be told apart?

220px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg

The amazing thing about God is that He sent His Son here to die a horrific death so that we can be forgiven for our sins. What's even more amazing is that all we have to do is ask Him.
Being crucified isn't exactly a walk in the park I'll grant you, but countless ordinary humans have suffered far worse than the Jesus of the NT, and often for much longer periods than a couple of days.
If Jesus Christ is in fact just a fictitious character then he didn't really suffer at all, nor saved anyone from anything. :nono:

Believe me aCW I have no more hatred for your God than I do for Ming the Merciless, I can assure you. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I'm rather convinced that you in fact have no more actual godly knowledge than I do aCW, you just like to think you do.

No doubt your lobster rants had many people impressed with your knowledge of the Bible, I know it did me.

Quote:

You do realise that Ming the Merciless is a real fictitious character aCW?

That's right, he's on the Cartoon Network right after Pee Wee's Playhouse and just before Teen Titans Go!

Perhaps you just don't understand the difference between a real person and a fictitious character aCW, and how they can be told apart?

Granted, B. Hussein and his lemmings think that he can walk on water, but I've yet to see it done.

Quote:

Being crucified isn't exactly a walk in the park I'll grant you, but countless ordinary humans have suffered far worse than the Jesus of the NT, and often for much longer periods than a couple of days.
If Jesus Christ is in fact just a fictitious character then he didn't really suffer at all, nor saved anyone from anything.

Show me someone that descended into the grave and then rose again and we'll talk.

Quote:

Believe me aCW I have no more hatred for your God than I do for Ming the Merciless, I can assure you.

Again, while your lobster rants are impressive, you're not even in the same league as God hating sodomite little Mattie Vines.

alwight

No doubt your lobster rants had many people impressed with your knowledge of the Bible, I know it did me.
I can't really help it if we find that eating invertebrates is all mixed up with other random rules about mixed weave cloth, four legged insects and men laying with men in your beloved ancient scripture and lifestyle instruction book, which then requires the help of apologetics and many Christian spin doctors to ease you out of your obvious embarrassment.
Oh look was that another "rant"? Surely not.

That's right, he's on the Cartoon Network right after Pee Wee's Playhouse and just before Teen Titans Go!
Probably next to all the religion and professional wrestling channels here.:think:

Granted, B. Hussein and his lemmings think that he can walk on water, but I've yet to see it done.
You haven't seen Jesus do it either.

Show me someone that descended into the grave and then rose again and we'll talk.
Establish that anyone ever rose from the dead, then we can talk.

Again, while your lobster rants are impressive, you're not even in the same league as God hating sodomite little Mattie Vines.
Only theists can logically hate any god aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I can't really help it if we find that eating invertebrates is all mixed up with other random rules about mixed weave cloth, four legged insects and men laying with men in your beloved ancient scripture and lifestyle instruction book, which then requires the help of apologetics and many Christian spin doctors to ease you out of your obvious embarrassment.
Oh look was that another "rant"? Surely not.

I keep forgetting that you're dealing with dementia and that you have forgotten our lessons showing that Jesus rescinded the law against food and clothing, but not against filthy disease ridden sexual behaviors such as the one you constantly defend.

Speaking of embarrassment Al: Why am I not the least bit embarrassed to proudly say that I love eating lobster, but you without a doubt are embarrassed to say that you've engaged in homosex during your lifestime?

After all, they're the same thing, right Al?

While this little smokescreen of yours has been fun, it really is time to get back to the "gay culture" and talk about the child molesters and genital mutilators that proudly make up the LGBTQueer movement.

Christian Liberty

Establish that anyone ever rose from the dead, then we can talk.

At the risk of "taking aCW's side", you and I both know that Jesus rose from the dead. Read Romans 1 and look inside yourself. You are suppressing the truth in unrighteousness. I will pray that God brings you repentence:)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
At the risk of "taking aCW's side", you and I both know that Jesus rose from the dead. Read Romans 1 and look inside yourself. You are suppressing the truth in unrighteousness. I will pray that God brings you repentence:)

wrong Prayer, but ANY Prayer is good. God Knows what we Pray for, even when we don't - :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

I keep forgetting that you're dealing with dementia and that you have forgotten our lessons showing that Jesus rescinded the law against food and clothing, but not against filthy disease ridden sexual behaviors such as the one you constantly defend.

Speaking of embarrassment Al: Why am I not the least bit embarrassed to proudly say that I love eating lobster, but you without a doubt are embarrassed to say that you've engaged in homosex during your lifestime?

After all, they're the same thing, right Al?

While this little smokescreen of yours has been fun, it really is time to get back to the "gay culture" and talk about the child molesters and genital mutilators that proudly make up the LGBTQueer movement.

you jumped on that bandwagon like aCultureRobot - not even close to A WARRIOR -

View attachment 19505

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Save the self righteousness for another thread Jr. At least Al doesn't call himself a "Christian" while perverting God's Word.

Define the word "acceptance." If by "acceptance" you mean "Not using violence to prevent" and by "consensual" you are talking about adults, and not children who live with their parents, than yes, I would say "accepting any type of behavior between people as long as its consensual is Biblical."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3649754&postcount=3120

Status
Not open for further replies.