Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, so he just simply meant putting 100,000 people out of work then.

Well that's a better plan.

Are you sure you're a real Libertarian, because I give them some credit when it comes to understanding economics.

A sound economic society doesn't create and keep an unconstitutional tryrannical out of control huge government agency for the purpose of employing people. When we return to a sound free enterprise system there will be plenty of jobs to go around, even for unemployed IRS agents.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Are you sure you're a real Libertarian, because I give them some credit when it comes to understanding economics.

A sound economic society doesn't create and keep an unconstitutional tryrannical out of control huge government agency for the purpose of employing people. When we return to a sound free enterprise system there will be plenty of jobs to go around, even for unemployed IRS agents.

Remember The Good Ol' Days ACW ?

View attachment 19530

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4272803&postcount=6745

Add S&G North to the list of cities spewing out their hatred towards Christianity (no surprise, hence Seattle's nickname of "Sodomy and Gonorrhea North").

Mayor: No city money will be used for travel to Indiana
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepo...ity-money-will-be-used-for-travel-to-indiana/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentdove
Thousands protest 'religious freedom' law in Indiana http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...indy/70596032/

Good.

You religious law people are nuts.

I sincerely hope that you and aCW get trapped together in a small, unventilated room and you both have explosive diarrhea.

(Note how when a homosexualist talks there is always some reference with something to do with what goes on inside of a toilet stall. They take their "culture" everywhere that they go).

We'll keep you in our prayers zoo. Get well.

zoo22

If anyone has the gumption to investigate aCW's intense hypocrisy and his bizarre personal infatuation with toilet stalls, do a search for posts that he has used the words "homosexual sex" + "toilet stall." The search results will make it perfectly clear what's actually going on in that little pea-brain of his.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If anyone has the gumption to investigate aCW's intense hypocrisy and his bizarre personal infatuation with toilet stalls, do a search for posts that he has used the words "homosexual sex" + "toilet stall." The search results will make it perfectly clear what's actually going on in that little pea-brain of his.

I do go out of my way to show the "culture" that the LGBTQueer movement embraces (something your leftwing media for some reason doesn't want to talk about), and public toilet/public park anonymous sex is a big part of it. I do hope that the truth about the "culture" that you defend doesn't bother you zoo, cuz if it does I will cease and desist post haste.

Liar! Coward!

(Busted)

Back to LGBTQueer "culture": Wow, can you believe that part of the LGBTQueer "culture" is to have sex in places where normal people dispose of bodily waste zoo?

Pretty sick huh?

My widdle friend zoo22 helps point out yet another reason "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear aCultureWarrior,

How are you doing? I do think this gay marriage roller coaster has gone too far. I don't believe in gay marriage, nor that a need is there to have something more than a civil union instead. I have some tolerance, of course, but not for marriage. It's turning our churches upside down and even the rest of the world. I'm not against gays, just gay marriage.

In Jesus' Great Love, Understanding And Forgiveness,

Michael

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear aCultureWarrior,

How are you doing?

Welcome back to the WHMBR! thread Mike. I'm doing fantastic, sharing God's Word every chance and every place that I can.

I do think this gay marriage roller coaster has gone too far. I don't believe in gay marriage, nor that a need is there to have something more than a civil union instead.

(Homophobic bigot).

I have some tolerance, of course,

Of course

but not for marriage.

(Homophobic bigot)

It's turning our churches upside down and even the rest of the world.

Then those churches that have been turned upside down had better get their act together and get with the LGBTQueer program and distort the gospel as Satan intends it to be distorted.

I'm not against gays, just gay marriage.

In Jesus' Great Love, Understanding And Forgiveness,

Michael

Thanks for stopping by Mike, I see that you are still as morally confused as ever.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Add S&G North to the list of cities spewing out their hatred towards Christianity (no surprise, hence Seattle's nickname of "Sodomy and Gonorrhea North").

Satan is having a heyday in Denver, too (2 Ti 3:1-5). :devil:

"I have a sense that the separation of the sheep and goats has begun." ~ Michael Youssef Mt 25:33, 10:16; Ps. 79:13; Ezek. 34

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
not important here as you never post any thing true

You really are bucking for that title aren't you Traci?

queen_of_denial_mug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.